What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new plants!

here are my new cp's.
N. rafflesiana with 2 nice growing pitchers
D. spatulata
D. adelae

IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

and here is my terrarium currently
IMG_1030.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, the plants look good! I like the people at cobraplant.com. I have their ebook. It has been really helpful when I have questions. I wish I could afford to sign up for the plant ofthe month club.

I have to admit that the quality of Jeff's plants are the best I've experianced. Love that store.

Nice looking plants Peanuts. I've been a customer of Sarracenia Northwest for almost a year now and they're by far my favorite supplier of carnivorous plants. The guys that run it are two of the nicest guys you'll ever meet and they've been incredibly helpful to me with my plants and terrariums.

I actually got a huge order from them about a week ago, which included one of their young Sun Pitchers. The little guy is happily growing in my 20 gallon long terrarium as I speak
biggrin.gif

Wow peanuts, i agree your new plants and all the rest look very very nice..
smile_m_32.gif
Nice terraium as well.. Thanks for sharring with us. I gota get me some more D. adelae..
smile_n_32.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (*Barracuda_45* @ Jan. 17 2006,6:26)]Wow peanuts, i agree your new plants and all the rest look very very nice..
smile_m_32.gif
 Nice terraium as well.. Thanks for sharring with us. I gota get me some more D. adelae..
smile_n_32.gif
Keep them happy, and I doubt you'll have a problem getting more they go nuts in LFS.

The temperate plants are grown outdoors so that they are hardened off to weather

D_muscipula: i know your new and all....but dont bring topics back up. peanuts1gang doesnt even stop by here anymore....besides...there are no temperate plants that he got. :D back to point. once a thread dies. let it go to the next life. :) the things been dead for more than a year and a half!!

Alex

aw I can't see them :redx:

I think the reason that you can't see them is because this thread is over a year old and the images probably aren't being hosted anymore :scratch:

I think the reason that you can't see them is because this thread is over a year old and the images probably aren't being hosted anymore :scratch:

You think correctly. They were hosted on photobucket and the hoster has most likely either deleted the images or moved them to a different folder.

I can sometimes understand why certain threads get revived (some multiple times) but this one?! Back to the bottom of the barrel, please.

xvart.

I did'nt notice the date it was posted,sorry!

Jerry

Back