Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hiya!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Hi, i got a light tube from coralife brand, i know is for fish but it light a light yellow color and its kelw, is called day-max, and other is special for plants, i tinks is a litle like a white one but not so white, the bulb on look like it good a cream color, can i use them??, and i found in waltmark a bulb of 2,100K, is it good?, ah almost forgot, found this:
    http://www.petsmart.com/global....2722252
    will it heat up my terrarium?, good or bad?, thanks see ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Jan. 22 2006,10:21)]Hi, i got a light tube from coralife brand, i know is for fish but it light a light yellow color and its kelw, is called day-max, and other is special for plants, i tinks is a litle like a white one but not so white, the bulb on look like it good a cream color, can i use them??, and i found in waltmark a bulb of 2,100K, is it good?, ah almost forgot, found this:
    Here is what I use for most of my plants.It provides plenty of light and warmth for my plants.
    http://ahsupply.com/96watt.htm
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, dewy i apreciate u help, but i cant get that bulb in my city.... is very difficulty, i must use what i have to hand, well, please tell me is mines are good, but anyway i keep searching. thanks .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Jan. 22 2006,10:21)]Hi, i got a light tube from coralife brand, i know is for fish but it light a light yellow color and its kelw, is called day-max, and other is special for plants, i tinks is a litle like a white one but not so white, the bulb on look like it good a cream color, can i use them??, and i found in waltmark a bulb of 2,100K, is it good?, ah almost forgot, found this:
    You do not need the hat pad. It will kill all of your plants. Try to get a bulb of at least 2,700K or higher and around 1,500lumens.
    dewy
    My grow list/want list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, thanks, higher than 2,700k, mmmm but less thank 6,500K?, i can get anybulb or tube, from coralife brand..., if i scan the tables of nanometer will help us see the spectrum of the tubes i get, will that help us?, see ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Jan. 24 2006,2:46)]Hi, thanks, higher than 2,700k, mmmm but less thank 6,500K?, i can get anybulb or tube, from coralife brand..., if i scan the tables of nanometer will help us see the spectrum of the tubes i get, will that help us?, see ya.
    I use 2,700K for some of my plants, and they grow fine. If you can find around 5,000K, that works best.
    dewy
    My grow list/want list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK, i keep searching, thanks for you help.