Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New tank pics

I've got a magic window! elgecko's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (fudog @ Jan. 27 2006,8:00)]elgecko: Do the glass/net pot setups look familar?? Ill be switching all my utrics over to them. The wife is making sleeves to cover the glasses.

Thx for the reply's guys
    Im in the process of designing the stand for the setup now. Its going to have room on top for the 20gal and hood. Then under it I'll have a space for my 5gal and, it will have a cabinet in the bottom for all my growing stuff(ie water jugs/ferts/bonsai scissors)
    I thought they looked familiar, but did not say anything.

Hopefully I helped with the stand construction. Post pics when done.

My Grow List Updated 8/24/17

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh yeah I've go press and seal across the tank now. All but maybe 1" or 1/12" is covered. The air comes into the hood from the front edge and the fan and tank opening is in the back.

elgecko:
    Of course you did [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img] Im making mine the same way you made yours. I'll skin it and trim it also. And if you wouldnt mind I could use some help brain storming on the plans. The hood is 31 9/16" X 14 1/8" X 8" (7 1/8" without lid) Hood lid is 15 1/4" x 33 1/4" and the tank is 12 1/2" x 12 3/4" x 30 3/16". I want the stand to be the same size as the hood-lid. With the space for the 5 gal tank under the 20gal.
    My grow list

pics
    Vini, Vidi, Vichi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazed!!, i hope i can do a hood, and a wine glass, yum. but ip refer a piņa colada! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12