What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

70%-99%, no fans, no food.

Hi, i wuz conecting the fans and they shock, u know what i mean, i almost burnt the house!!!!, now i dont have fans, what can i do?, should i feed them fish food or better leave them alone, the flake i will use is 9% of fat and the pellet koi food 3% or other i have is 6%. Any help will be good.

Forget the fans.
I have no experience with anything other than sundews, but they seem to like it very very much if you just leave a small crack (.25-.5 inch) wide in the cover. That gives enough circulation, and keeps nice humidity.
As for food, I use fresh bloodworms. I get them frozen in ice cubes from pet store... they are nice and juicy, and plants seem to like them A LOT... way better than the dry ones... at least that works for me.

Kewl, but i wuz reading, they really dont nned food, but in case i feed them, in what will that help?, they just grow bigger, i mean food is like a fertilizer?
I wanna buy more urtics, sundews, and nepenthes, ThEY love humidity right?.

Back