Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: instaling a bog!!

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    American pitcher plants, VFT's, D. intermedia, binata, filiformis, rotundifolia are good starter plants.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kEWL!, Im buying some American pitcher plants (sarracenias right?), maybe VFT later more in spring cuz one i have out of terrarium still sleepeing, it beggin to grow cuz its reciving light from the terrarium, but look like it stil sleeping, I love have a binata!!!! im getting one! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_m_32.gif[/img] , thanks i tell us whats up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should also be fine putting in an outdoor bog. Just make sure to put it in an area where it will get some partial shade, water it when it is drying and mist it daily.
    I am just like a Super Hero, but without the power or motivation.................and the funky suit.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And let's not forget the indomitable cobra lily!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd suggest some P. moranesis or similar hybrids. As long as they are kept dry in the winter, I've heard they are surprisingly hardy. They may need some protection, though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cobras are cool, but arent they delicate?, hey i got a idea what happen if i cover them w plastic?, maybe they will maintain a good temperature in winter...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (ImWindPlant @ Mar. 01 2006,11:19)]cobras are cool, but arent they delicate?, hey i got a idea what happen if i cover them w plastic?, maybe they will maintain a good temperature in winter...
    With jimscott the are delicate [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile_n_32.gif[/img] They can handle pretty cold temperatures from what I understand, so if you put some mulch around them in winter, they should be fine.
    dewy
    John 3:16
    My grow list/want list
    Prior to the funeral home visit, we heard ~ "Hey'all watch this ! !"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh ok, i will buy one to c whats up, i love to have ping in terrarium to whatch them, but well i put ones in the bog pot XD, i will love to put a bog, cuz inside the green house i have a fountain and some night lights, i mean is like a garden but a litle protected...from cats (i cant grab a shootgun like sarracenia says before),dogs (they are from the famyly!), and temperature, (i cant atack the weather!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast