Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some time this summer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so this summer or comming winter... I really want it done soon. My Terrium (classic setup) needs to be changed... more control over water each plant gets and light. I would really like to keep it up with sphagnum moss but that will be easly done some where ealse... I plan to keep it in their as a Sundew, Ping Area.... and young VFT cuttings. But I really need some info on How to set up the Pots... and where to ge the Square pots. It looks cleaner the Pot in terrium set up any ways. I want to put some Utrics in their to. Cheers! its a 20 gallon im almost sure of it. theirs about 6 inches of it you dont see.

Sudgestions Please!!

cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    beautiful ping flower, u want change u classic terraium to a pot terrarium?, is yes, i tink you cant just pot the plants, and to other moss put it under the pot to keep humidity hight, i tink would be a good idea put some silica sand or perlithe in the pots (i hear perlite have algue...ar someting like that), i c a terrarium a days ago...it have all the moss on a wall of the terraium, i dont know how they do that but it look really diferent, i like classic terraium, but i cant have one, im stressed tinking my plants wont be fine, so i prefer leave them in pots, down of the post im putting silica sand, so it look nice, good luck!, with our change, And again great ping!.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is a bit more tough... I would recomend... one species... that will spread easly... D. Adalea is the one thats been in their the longest... all that is from 1 plant.... Thanks. But do you know where to get the pots? that are square?

Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Umm, im from mexico, hehe, so i dont know shops over there, but what abouth home depot?, or lowes... are you close to california carnivores?, maybe they have pots, square ones are space savers!, maybe you can use topper or that plastic trays, i use for common plants cake covers, the are from a good plastic, and they are largue!, hope you have luck in your search =)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can order the square pots, but I have to get a case and that 900 pots. Its in one of my catalouges. Try looking on fleabay. I think I have seen them there too. I want square pots too, but waiting to order a case. At the moment the only pots I can get are 3" rounds unless I order or get used pots from a local nursery, but those are a pain to wash. Try fleabay there are a cople of people selling the square pots. Heck I might just order a case to sell to small growers and have some for myself. LOL
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    maybe many ppl want square potslets buy some ones and sell them to cp ppl!!!, dont forgot mexico please!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why do i allways for get about E-bay!
    Cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like a nice and healthy environment. your plants must be very blissful!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast