Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP ME PLEASE!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking

Help me please, i was so happy my drosera adela was going to flower, new nep leaves, all good, but i fond a samll red and uncolored insects abouth a 1mm or 2mm, please tell me what to do!!!, i tink they are acaros this is the name in mexico, the are like small spiders, are they what i tink?, i dont have camera!, but any idea, Please tell me what to do!!, they are a urticularia longifolia, a drosera capensis and one in the dionaea, should i take it out to hand, or submerse it on water?, Thanks for any help...HELP!!!!!!!!! [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/confused.gif[/img]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PLEASE I C U READ MY POST, answer me!, can i submerse them in water?, how much time?, the dionea bug was taked out. so only the urtic and cape sundew have bugs, Tell me what to do please!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

By the way dude, dont ever leave this forum. Your post always crack me up whether they were ment to be funny or not.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will do the water stuff, Hey i dont get reallly what u say but i tink it was good, i will not leave the foroum, maybe disaper alitle wen i have a test in school, but not more thatn that, thanks i help is good, i will keep this new informated abouth my plants, [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/new/smile.gif[/img]

It's been one of dem days BigCarnivourKid's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Mar. 09 2006,9:48)]Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

By the way dude, dont ever leave this forum. Your post always crack me up whether they were ment to be funny or not.
    I agree with both statements [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]http://www.**********.com/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/cool.gif[/img]
    ---Steve Allinger---

How come chicken fingers are bigger than buffalo wings?

My Grow List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dang, Windplant, don't blow an artery. Cripes! You act like your dog died or something! That is why we are here. We do help, but getting excited and pushy from your fear is not good for you or the plant you want to save. Always think from a calm focal point, and then decide what you want to say, and say it without the over excited rant. I would appreciate it, even if it makes other people laugh at your outbursts. Take a chill pill!
    45 yrs. growin\'
    Founder NASC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up

Quote[/b] (CopcarFC @ Mar. 09 2006,11:48)]Calm down bro. Whatever it is, it can't live under water. Get a big glass bottle and stick your plants in then fill it with water. After a few days those bugs will meet their maker.

holy cow!!!

(hurls herself on the floor overtaken by laughter)

This is very cute.

But yes, I can sympathize with your urgent and frightened tone, but one post requesting help will most likely suffice; sometimes people are not online to see your post, but when they will, they will answer.

No te preocupes. Ponga sus plantas en agua y espere por unos dias.

Tropical Fish Enthusiast jimscott's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote[/b] (Carito @ Mar. 10 2006,3:37)]No te preocupes. Ponga sus plantas en agua y espere por unos dias.
    Yeah, what she said! *why did i take French?*

My flowering D. adelae was a victim, among other things, of aphid. I immersed the plant for a few days and the aphids died. The plant looked like a drowned rat for a week, but fully recovered. Be encouraged!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast