What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im doing all right?

Hiya, i just wanna know if i do all fine...
in the5 gal terrarium i have a 9wats pl 5" away from plants, is 2,700°K, all the terrarium is cover w reflective aluminum paper, i c the plants from top, in the table i have a ping and a cookie pack w peat moss and seeds, the are under a 15wats cool white bulb i tink, is from technolite, they are like 3" away from light, and the big terrarium is under a 20wats yellow light and 15wats cool white bulb (same as in the table), all this is a photoperiod of 14 hours dayly some times 16 or 18 lol, wen im in the huose (only 4 or 5 hours, some days) i put in the big terrarium a 13wats pl 2,700°K, humyditi in terrariums 80% small, lowing it to 50%, i grow pings/vft/droseras/urtic/and sars in there, and temps is 75°f/80°f, big terraium is 40/60% day 70/80% night, only 1 vft/many droseras urtic and a poor nep, i need to cut the tip cuz funfus atack she, she look better now, temps is constant like 70°F night 75°f/80°F day, wen bulbs are on, the table have low humyditi is no more than 50% in night, all day is min 30%, temp is in my room like 60°F night and 70°f day, i never c temp/humidity during all day, but sundays i can have a idea how it is, cuz im in the house almost all day, =), hope all is fine, if someting is bad, tell me to fix it, ah i water plants each 2 days some water (a half cup), and the ping out of terrarium is in a tray w 1cm of water, see ya!!!!.

Back