Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: they are doing fine!! but..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Finaly is like a happy ending movie, the plants ocasionaly catch a bug, the colors get intense each time, and they grow, but...... got a question i have a 20wats hg bulb and a 15 wats natural daylight , they are tubes T12 20wats and T8 15wats, plants closer to 20wats look better, shoul i change the 15 for a 20wats?, should i change the 15wats bulb for a warm white or a cold white?, wich plants do best on water trays full of water?, i have urtricularia longifolia, drosera spatulata, natalensis and capensis i tink, pinguicula moranensis and dionaea muscipula, my drosera intermedia die, dont know why?, that time i buy lants all die, i tink they dont get the change, o well, is a 10gal terrarium, wait for any help on making my plants fell better not just svirve, kind regards to all old scholl i know from here!!, , and hi to all newcomers that read my post. , Good night

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Um.. is anyone overthere!!!, Oh surrently y remember BUMP, lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah swap out the T8 for a T12. Warm white is fine, Capensis will do fine in water trays and VFT's will not. I dont know about the others but if all your plants are in a terrarium you may need to put a fan in or leave it open to allow air flow. Hope that helps.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right, thanks CopcarFC, i will get a tray for the 2 capensis, abouth air circulation, i leave the terrarium 3 or 2cm open and im getting a computer fan, but last one i put stop working, lol maybe to much water i will put one over the terrarium, i hope at that way theres just a litle air moving and the fan still working, great i will get another T12, See ya.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think you need to cover your terrarium at all, most of your plants dont really need high humidity. So instead of hooking up a fan you might be able to get away with opening it up.
    My life sucks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, ok, i will get some plastic for the glass to let a opening on the superficie for circulation. thanks you very much.