What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green House covering

• Thread starter sgardner
  • Start date
I am building a steel framed green house 12 foot wide 25 foot long and 8 foot tall. I am looking to cover it with a double wall or triple wall material but i cant find any companies selling any of these products in my area (northern California) so i am looking for a mail order company.

http://www.charleysgreenhouse.com

There is also a new quadwall or "super triple wall".

I do applaud you for covering your greenhouse in this material, very good stuff but I hope you have a very fat wallet!

I have been looking for Charlies and was not able to find it. Thank you for the link!! I intend to build this green house right and i know that it will be expensive at first but it will pay for its self in a few years and the plants will be much happier. My dad lost his entire collection because of a cheap green house, and i am not going to make that mistake.

You definitely have the right mind set! I applaud you for doing it right the first time, that is a great way to lead your life and lead your projects!

Back