What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tips on Terrariums

lowii

Carnivores Arn't Easy
I need tips on showing a carnivorous plant exhibit. I have a science fair and i'm making a big exhibit. Tips and pictures plz...

Is it a science fair project, or just an exhibit/display? If it's a project you'll need to do some sort of experiment.

It's a science exhibit no experiment

i grabbed a brick of coco fiber and soaked it and filled the bottom of the 10 galtank (and then some...like 3 inches worth :D ) and buried the pots. then i placed my jade Buddha on the right hand side to bring them luck looks reallynatural and nice

Well a few planted landscape cps in a 10 gallon with cfl lighting with sloping media with say some live sphagnum with maybe a urtic in the wet spot would be cool with some drosera I have something like that right now...

Well a few planted landscape cps in a 10 gallon with cfl lighting with sloping media with say some live sphagnum with maybe a urtic in the wet spot would be cool with some drosera I have something like that right now...

:pics:

Back