User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 17

Thread: How reflective are thing?

  1. #9
    Stay chooned in for more! Clint's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Metro Atlanta Area
    Posts
    9,681
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I want to know something about light, I always get the best results by searching the pot forums. You can thank potheads for some of the fabulous advances in indoor growing. Whoever thinks potheads are lazy and dumb should go look at the forums. The lighting and nutrient topics they discuss are really advanced.

  2. #10
    JMurphy97's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't smoke it but I have some seeds. Maybe I should grow some.

  3. #11
    --Freedom Czar-- Fryster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    z5/6, Lansing, MI
    Posts
    1,010
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mylar reflects heat?!?!

    I don't think that I buy that premise....................
    Only a moral and virtuous people are capable of freedom; the more corrupt and vicious a people becomes, the more it has need of masters. -- Benjamin Franklin

  4. #12
    Katherine
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Stokes Valley, Hutt City, NZ
    Posts
    222
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It does. Anything that reflects light also reflects a tiny tiny amoutn of heat, but mylar is designed to reflect quite a bit. They use it sometimes for those blanket thiny'g for if you get lost tramping...
    Drosera Arcturi-The Alpine Sundew...

    I'm an AMP People's Choice Applicant this year, please vote for me here:
    http://ampvoting.orcas.co.nz/Applicants/Details/10699

  5. #13
    Nepenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Diego, CA USA
    Posts
    642
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeAPill View Post
    Every time I want to know something about light, I always get the best results by searching the pot forums. You can thank potheads for some of the fabulous advances in indoor growing. Whoever thinks potheads are lazy and dumb should go look at the forums. The lighting and nutrient topics they discuss are really advanced.
    Amen... The guys at the Hydroponics shops know a ridiculous amount about growing. I've been considering trying some of the dutch specialty nutrient products on some Neps. Theres literally thousands of different products to choose from though. Their "hobby" is bigger than ours ever will be. <--- Holding it in... lol
    - Daniel

  6. #14
    Corn is no place for a mighty warrior Nitecrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    213
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kath View Post
    They use it sometimes for those blanket thiny'g for if you get lost tramping...
    Whenever I get lost tramping, blanket thingys are the least of my worries.

  7. #15
    JMurphy97's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    1,250
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah I got an emergency blanket and it keeps it warm. Day temps stay high even without the heater on. It also does not allow the moisture to go out the side.

  8. #16
    Dead to Mosqueeto's ALL OF THEM! DJ.Zany-NL-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    oldenzaal, The Netherland's
    Posts
    133
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nepenthes View Post
    Amen... The guys at the Hydroponics shops know a ridiculous amount about growing. I've been considering trying some of the dutch specialty nutrient products on some Neps. Theres literally thousands of different products to choose from though. Their "hobby" is bigger than ours ever will be. <--- Holding it in... lol
    feel free to visit amsterdam any time
    Victory is mine!
    i like to grow plant's and i like to smoke plant's

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •