Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All my plants are dying!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure you could contact somebody in the Florida CP Society: http://www.floridacarnivorousplantsociety.org
    and someone will drive up and take them off your hands without any effort on your part, and maybe return them to you when you're ready to get back into them again. Just a thought. - Rich
    No, I'm not suffering from insanity! ... rather enjoying it, actually!

Someday is not a day of the week. Maxx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If the Ventricosa was only repotted a week or two ago, it's probably still in transplant shock. I would give it some more care and it will probably start growing again.

-Max
    I regret little to nothing!

My Growlist

Doing it wrong until I do it right. xvart's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsivertsen View Post
    I'm sure you could contact somebody in the Florida CP Society: http://www.floridacarnivorousplantsociety.org
    and someone will drive up and take them off your hands without any effort on your part, and maybe return them to you when you're ready to get back into them again. Just a thought. - Rich
    That's a great suggestion, Rich.

xvart.
    "The tragedy of life is not that every man loses; but that he almost wins."

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you have your sarrs growing in thew same pot as that maple? Did it happen to get fertilized? Sarrs also like to say wet. I have a pump set to water mine every hour all day and night. They stay wet. I am sure if you kept the maple wet it wouldn't like it. So Just exactly how are you trying to keep the,?
    JB
    Friend me on facebook with JB_orchidguy@yahoo.com.
    Growlist Updated 05/08/13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agreed. In fact, I was about to paste it in here, and saw I failed to notice you had it already. Swing- and -a miss, lol.
    Brian Barnes is a great guy. Give them to the CP Society, and when you are settled in, I bet you can replace them rather easily with the friends you have made.

Cheers,

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by xvart View Post
    That's a great suggestion, Rich.

xvart.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JB_OrchidGuy View Post
    So you have your sarrs growing in thew same pot as that maple? Did it happen to get fertilized? Sarrs also like to say wet. I have a pump set to water mine every hour all day and night. They stay wet. I am sure if you kept the maple wet it wouldn't like it. So Just exactly how are you trying to keep the,?
    I replanted all the plants in the past couple of weeks. Yes, I took out the maple tree. But yeah, as of now, all my P. Primuifloras have passed (except for 2 that I've kept indoors). Everything else is just in suspended animation.

I guess I'll let them grow and such. After all, they were growing fine until I repotted them. I guess they're just in shock.

In other news, I'm about to purchase a P. Moranesis. I'm going to keep that indoors under my lamp.
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

Wolfn's Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahmad View Post
    I replanted all the plants in the past couple of weeks. Yes, I took out the maple tree. But yeah, as of now, all my P. Primuifloras have passed (except for 2 that I've kept indoors). Everything else is just in suspended animation.

I guess I'll let them grow and such. After all, they were growing fine until I repotted them. I guess they're just in shock.

In other news, I'm about to purchase a P. Moranesis. I'm going to keep that indoors under my lamp.
    what kind of media are you growing them in, any potting mix will slowly and painfully kill them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    what kind of media are you growing them in, any potting mix will slowly and painfully kill them.

Pure peat moss. I'm keeping it very wet.
    "I may be on the side of angels, but do not mistake me for one."

Wolfn's Growlist

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast