User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Our Mini Green House Under Construction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking awsome. For my GH I dont even have a roof vent, all I do is blow a fan from the back end and leave the door open. Cant wait to see pics with plants in it.

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama *Barracuda_45*'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys its done as far as everything being put together and moved to where i want it to sit, all thats left to do is paint, put the tables in, hook up lights, toss in my supplies, look for a tiny fan, toss in a stool or something for me to sit on, cover the floor we desided to go with cypress mulch, i wanted white rock but that was alittle outa the budget. Anyways i will have pics posted of it and everything by sunday its gona be a super busy day for me tomarrow and tomarrow night got trophey races to attend.. WOOT!!!!
    Hey buddy wana run, LETS GO!
    Northern Michigan All Car Drag Team *PRESIDENT*
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    once you have all the plants inside the thing show us some pics ^.~. Well anywho the greenhouse is looking great.

-ryan
    My Grow List: Working on building it back up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FINALY SOME PROGRESS!!!! WOOT!!! Ok this is whats done so far, i have been busy busy busy and i finaly got some time and a nice day to get more done, im still not done with the inside and alittle work to do on the outside yet.. I dont care what anyone thinks this is MY LITTLE TEENY TINY GH.. After i get everything in place and the plants in then i will post more pics, i still gota get one more light on the short end with the other light, the left side has 2 shop lights/2 bulbs each, and no my cords are not gona be on the ground, gota get that rigged tomarrow and more supplies put in. Still gota get a tiny fan. I got alittle sun burnt working out on it today, it gets about 3 1/3 hrs of total sun then partial sun for about 2 hrs then shade the rest of the day. Thanks to GP_Princess for helping me get some things we needed for our the little GH..
    First pic up how it looks on the outside with door open.

With door closed,

Closer view of the inside, I can adjust the lights to the height i need,

Yes i used makeshift stuff, hey when ya aint got nothing ya go around the house and find stuff to use, light hangers are made outa dog chains and coat hangers.. LOL!!

and thats it for now more to come tomarrow...
    Red Hot Cherry's "NEW" PB 8.741 GO CHERRY! & "5" 1st place trophy wins 9 sec class.
    www.nmacdt.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice greenhouse. I Hope it serves you well
    http://www.terraforums.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6789&dateline=1352508752

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WHOOO amazing job, hope it does well. cant wait to make mine!

Carnivorous plant enthusiast vraev's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it looks fantastic apart from the fact that u r using lights. The sun is the best source ever which nothing can match. If moved into an exposed area...I am sure that will be enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys...

vraev, we dont get much solid sun where we are our property and around the house is solid woods except way down the hillside in the old horses pasture and im not about to put the GH way down there and tote water and supplies back and forth up and down the hillside. Where it sits now is where it gets the most sun but even then its only for a few hrs at most then its spotty and then shade the rest of the day. The lights are for at night as where we live it gets chilly at night and to boot its been rainy alot so for days of cloudy drab weather i will use the lights. Plus less wind hits the spot where it sits now good for no tree branches hitting it durring bad storms and i can keep a eye on it from my office window. Like i stated earlier its not done yet and i will post pics when im completely done and the plants are in.. Gona do some temp readings befour i put the plants in, thanks for the heads up JB!!
    www.nmacdt.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast