What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Incomming shelf

bluebird

Rub my belly!
New growshelf

Well I looked up information on How To: Build a Plant Shelf very nice guide BTW and today I'll be getting the Shelving By Design®
5-Shelf Black Steel Wire Unit
there's also a chrome steel unit is there any difference besides the way it looks is one more durable to the humidity?

I got the shelf today haven't set it up, but for some reason it's called real organized, but it looks pretty much like the Shelving by Design 5-shelf black steel wire unit same size and everything is this the same shelves or something?

I just looked up on Lowes web site both the Item item number and Model number match so I guess they're the same I thought it was odd it has real organized as the brand and not shelving by design ah well.

I'll try to set it up tomarrow or monday hopefully it's a good shelf I worry alot especially since this was 86+ tax.. hehe

I'll post pictures once I get the shelf set up my Neps seem to be doing well in the window area I hope the shelf can fit in it I measured it and it might be a tight fit, but if it works out
that'll be good my table is so full..

This is my early birthday gift I should have gotten it sunday, but my mom picked it up on the way home from work to save on gas. =D

Thanks for any help I hope things work out well.

It's nice you are finally getting a proper place to put your plants:)
are the shelves adjustable?
peace,
zero

Yeah they are adjustable in 1 inch increments I can't wait till I can set it up the grow area will look much more organized all I need to do now is order some plant name tags the next time I need to get is lights, but right now the sun still shining and it's forcasted to be a clear week so far so I plan to get that next week.

Back