What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Terrarium

carnivoure12

Hear the Call of Nepenthes
Hey everyone, Just posting some pics I took today to show my progress. This is a 10 gallon aquarium, but works very well.

Heliamphora Minor
DSC01398.jpg

Mixta and Muluensis x Lowii Pithers in heli pot.
DSC01397.jpg

Top View ( Mixta is the biggest plant.)
DSC01395.jpg

Front View
DSC01393.jpg

D. Aliciae, D. Binata
DSC01400.jpg

Side view
DSC01402.jpg

A very nice collection!

Nice start. Looks like it is time to upgrade that terraium to a larger size. Don't worry, I started with a 10 gallon, and promptly upgraded to a 75 gallon.

Yo man........Nice terrarium you have going on in there...Plus the nice sized mixta which is gfoing to overgrow ur terrarium anytime.

Ken

Looks very nice :) Your plants look happy and healthy :-D

Oohhh i didnt notice that the heli was still young hahaha, excuse what i said about not enough light for it.
give it awhile to produce its actual mature pitchers, and hopefully it will color up nicely

nice pics buddy, keep up the good work!

If those big flairing leaves on the Heliamphora are the latest then it is indeed not getting enough light. What kind/amount of light are your plants receiving?

13 W lights, I will upgrade them in a while, hadn't had the chance to get any.

The plants look great! How difficult is the Heli? I will eventually want to give them a shot, but as of right now I can only provide about 50% humidity.

Phil

Back