I bought this greenhouse at Fred Meyers in Beaverton Oregon for 47.99 for my GF to grow vegetables and flowers in the house. Well we finaly did the right things and gave my HL Neps a proper cooling at night. We ended up moving and now have a huge garden so she doesnt use it anymore. So my Ultra/Highland/ and some Intermediate Neps moved in.
Here are some pictures and a list of what I currently grow in there.
Currently in GH. Skipped numbers are of intermediate or Lowlands.
1. Nepenthes rajah (Ultra Highland)
2. Nepenthes lowii Trasmadi (Ultra Highland)
3. Nepenthes sibuyanensis (Highland)
4. Nepenthes ephippiata (Highland)
5. Nepenthes khasiana ( HL Intermediate)
13. Nepenthes densiflora (Highland)
14. Nepenthes fusca (Highland)
16. Nepenthes truncata from Pasian ( HL Intermediate)
19. Nepenthes stenophylla from Bareo (Highland)
22. Nepenthes mikei (HL intermediate)
23. Nepenthes spectablis (Highland)
24. Nepenthes talengensis (Highland)