What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rion Greenhouse

Well, this is what the Rion Green Giant looks like when fully assembled. Now to get the climate just right for neps.

greenhouse01.jpg

Wow, is that yours, looks great!

wow! VERY nice! It looks great there on the deck!! very nice, I want to see some indoor pics of the greenhouse. Thanks for sharing.

Cool! Which plants are you growing inside that?

Looks amazing brokken, and a VERY nice looking deck I might add :D That's a gorgeous place to sit back and relax, your backyard should be in magazines :) Is that a pool!!! NICE!!!

VERY NICE BROKKEN!! Lovin' it! I have a Rion too, great pick! You have a very nice set up!

Thats great Brokken.
The Rion looks like a good greenhouse. How easy was it to put together? How long did it take you?
Is your greenhouse going to be for H/L or L/L?
keep us updated.
thanks for posting
Darren

Hi Devon,

The inside of the greenhouse looks like this:

insidegreenhouse01.jpg

insidegreenhouse02.jpg

insidegreenhouse03.jpg

Pet: Currently I'm growing all my neps in there. Both lowland and highland. Eventually, I would like to section off one part of the greenhouse and keep it hotter than the rest of the greenhouse in order to accommodate the lowlands in there even in winter.

Bloke: Yes, there is a pool outside just out of sight in that picture. :)

Robert: I'm glad that you approve. You have some of the best looking CPs on this side of the country.

DKing: It got the best reviews. Was it easy to put together? Not really. But then, I don't build stuff too often. Lots of little parts, but everything was labeled and other than the fact that it will take you about two solid days of work to assemble, I'm pretty happy with its construction.

Wow, Very Very impressive.

great looking greenhouse :D

-Chris

Wow! Very nice plants/greenhouse/set up! lol, evry nice, it looks great. Thanks for sharing.

ill have to get one when i have a job and my own home!

panels look to be made of the same polycarbonate material as mine. same style of panels too, nice GH and set up man, whats that huge vining nep in the back corner

panels look to be made of the same polycarbonate material as mine. same style of panels too, nice GH and set up man, whats that huge vining nep in the back corner

Hi Kris,

Yes, I believe that the panels are very similar. As for the large nep... it is my truncata x maxima. The very first nep that I got.

Sweet little greenhouse! I want one! I see some orchids in there don't I? I also grow those. Although I am a Phal killer!

Tommyr,

I recently started getting into African Terrestrial orchids of the genus Disa. :)

Nightime stitched panoramic shot:

greenhouse06.jpg

Great greenhouse! I soooo want one of these.

Very nice! :) I like how you formed several pictures into one. :p

Oooooh! I'm so friggin' jealous!

Back