What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I bought a 3ft t5 and need bulbs

• Thread starter Zero
  • Start date
I have no Idea what bulbs will fit this, but I need 5200k to 6500k bulbs.
it's a F21T5.
any help would be appreciated.
Peace,
Zero

Any 3ft T5 bulb will work. I would recommend the higher output (65000k). T5's can be fairly hard to come by at hardware stores. Check you local hydroponic store's. They might carry some. If not they can order them. Or you can buy them on-line. Just Google T5 bulbs and you'll find a ton of sites!

Could someone swing me in the right direction on some lights that won't cost me a fortune:)
A PM is fine.
Peace,
Zero

Try Lowes, the only place I found that had a selection of 3Ft tubes. I won't guarantee they will have T5s though. Try calling or their website.

Otherwise if price is no object, try a hydroponics store.

Adam,

I know you probably dont want/need to hear this but a 3' F21t5 will be less then half the power of a 4' F54t5

Plus as you are finding, the bulbs are more expensive, you have fewer choices and they are much harder to find..

So you are going to pay more for less light....

You might want to reconsider your options if that is a possibility

Personally, I dont know anywhere that carries them without ordering an entire case

Sorry mate,
Butch

Back