What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

darn squirles!

Chomp

Oops
Some :censor: squirles got into my nini bog, and tore it up. None of the pitchers were harmed, but the VFTs took some really bad damage.

I think I'll just put fencing around the pot or something.

Unless it's covered no way will that stop 'em...

Everyone needs to get this in their head (IMHO), squirrels aren't Bambi's best friend like depicted by Disney, at all. My Father dubbed them correctly, "Tree Rats". That's right, "Epiphytic Gophers" or "Ground Challenged Gerbils"; it doesn't matter what you call em'! Kill 'em. .... What were we talkin' about?!?! Oh yeah, kill them varmints!!!!

Seriously, they're tree dwelling rodents, and most people would pay Hank's best friend to come kill any rodent anywhere near their house. Why would squirrels be any different?

Now I gotta work on those robotized, motion sensing poison dart guns to protect my CP's from those d++n Blue Jays stealing moss for nests!

Back