What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My turn for a video!

• Thread starter glider14
  • Start date

glider14

Always a newbie
Hey everyone. Here is my addition to the video library. Green Grass and High Tides is playing in the background via my brother on Rock band(we still cant beat that freaking song...) and i don't know what the clicking is from. Sorry for the quality... Enjoy everyone!

Alex

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5r8HvxiS0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gd5r8HvxiS0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Nice! I watched the whole thing - 5/5 stars.

I envy your humboltii seedlings. Mine just wouldn't last.

Everything looks great man, even better than last time! The tentac and eymae really took off, cant wait to see those in the next year or two. Two thumbs up!

Nice plants, I really like the tentac. Thanks for sharing!

like the video.. good collection sorry to hear about your dried nep. :(

very nice man!!

man! I really need a U. humboldtii. I would love to get some seed of it.

like the video.. good collection sorry to hear about your dried nep. :(
haha no problem. it was my fault cause i didnt water it before i went back to school. it was the only plant too. oh well. they arent very hard to come by so its not that big a loss. anything else would be a big loss haha.

vraev: when they start to bloom in maybe a year or so from now ill let you know :)

thanks for the comments everyone! ill update in the spring and get higher quality pics when i head back home.

Alex

That clip x eymae is going to be a monster! That tentaculata is just spectacular.

Great vid, really enjoy them. I had to laugh when you said you kept the dead raff. Thanks for sharing.

Nice work, thanks for sharing. Love the Heliamphora.

Back