What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow again! Very nice as usual. :)

N. torelii x aritolochiodes is phenomenal!!!

Wow! Everything looks great; too many beauties to pick a favorite...

Thanks for sharing!

Amazing! It's beyond my words............

Mini update:

Fusca:

cp-nov2011-fusca001.jpg

Lowii x campanulata:

cp-nov2011-lowxcamp001.jpg

Maxima x (stenophylla x lowii):

cp-nov2011-maxxstenoxlow001.jpg

Truncata x ephippiata:

cp-nov2011-truncxephi001.jpg

Veitchii x maxima:

cp-nov2011-veitxmax001.jpg

Ventricosa:

cp-nov2011-ventricosa002.jpg

Ventricosa x (spathulata x lowii):

cp-nov2011-ventxspathxlow001.jpg

YAY! I love when my favorite thread get's a bump. :hail:

Not under my care, since I just got this plant. However I thought I'd snap a shot while this wonderful pitcher was still on the vine. (lowii x veitchii) x boschiana:

cp-nov2011-lowxveitxbosch001.jpg

:ohno: OMG omg omg :spazz: that is the nicest pitcher ever :spazz:

very nice pitchers brokken! glad everything is growing so well for you!

*drop dead, never to see the daylights again*

Mass, whats with the new BANNED? :lol:

Nice sunny morning, I thought I'd snap some more pics:

Izumiae x TM:

cp-nov2011-(izumixtm)001.jpg

Ventricosa x angasanensis:

cp-nov2011-(ventxangasa)001.jpg

Lady Pauline (maxima x talangensis):

cp-nov2011-(ladypauline)001.jpg

Lowii x spectabilis:

cp-nov2011-(lowxspect)001.jpg

Muluensis x lowii:

cp-nov2011-(mulxlow)001.jpg

Hamata:

cp-nov2011-(hamata)001.jpg

Thorelii x Trusmadiensis:

cp-nov2011-(thorxtm)001.jpg

(Veitchii x lowii) x spectabilis (plant 1):

cp-nov2011-(vxl)xs001.jpg

(Veitchii x lowii) x spectabilis (plant 2):

cp-nov2011-(vxl)xs002.jpg

Ventricosa x hamata:

cp-nov2011-(ventxham)001.jpg

Jamban:

cp-nov2011-(jamban)001.jpg

Spectabilis x aristolochioides:

cp-nov2011-(spectxaristo)001.jpg

(Ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x (talangensis x hamata)

cp-nov2011-(vxsxtxh)001.jpg

(Ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x Trusmadiensis

cp-nov2011-(vxsxnxs)001.jpg

Last edited:
Looking as beautiful as ever! It seems like every time you post I see a new cross that I didn't know existed or that you had.

Spectacular

1, 4, and 8 are mi favoritos!

:clap: Good show sir!

Beautiful! I am most intruiged with the N. (Ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x (talangensis x hamata), I wonder which N. talangensis x hamata was used in this cross? N. hamata is quite apparent, seems to me that BE's disputed N. tal x ham is the real deal (if BE's was used), maybe a case of hidden traits coming out in the next generation?

Beautiful! I am most intruiged with the N. (Ventricosa x sibuyanensis) x (talangensis x hamata), I wonder which N. talangensis x hamata was used in this cross? N. hamata is quite apparent, seems to me that BE's disputed N. tal x ham is the real deal (if BE's was used), maybe a case of hidden traits coming out in the next generation?

I wasn't aware that there was another version of talangensis x hamata in cultivation that could produce that cross? I think there was possibly a new seed grown batch just released, but I'm not sure.

I'm pretty sure your picture there of the Nepenthes spectabilis x aristolochioides just sold me on how much I want that hybrid... damn! Another one I "need." Hahaha!

Your plants are a true inspiration! Thank you for sharing them with us.

I need to verify with Drew but I believe it came from Exotica in Oz. He showed me his N. talangensis x hamata and this cross too appeared to work well with the hamata teeth. Though the plant was small you could see the influence. I too was a little puzzled thinking that talang x hammy was a new cross but when I looked in the CPPhotofinder, I found that mature (v x s) x (t x h) exist and have reached what appears near sexual-maturity. This too was puzzling.

Regarding the traits, Drew had two such plant, the other one showed more teeth but less-well defined ones taking perhaps after the talangensis parent. I picked the one with less teeth, but more definition of the later. Both plants only had one relatively unspoiled pitcher. I had little to base my decision on. At only 3" tall it's hard to tell still what the larger pitchers will look like.

If mine turns anything like the pics in CPPhotofinder I'll be happy.

Beautiful!!! Just too many I like to pick a favorite.... They are all winners!

Thanks for sharing!

Back