What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome as always, Brok.

That new camera is really doing the plants justice. Everything looks gorgeous!

Sweet! It's good to see ol' ventricosa keeping up with the pack. :-D

'Really digging your singalana. I love the toofs!

Some ping flowers:

cp-mar2012-pingflowers001.jpg

Wow, very nice. Do most pings tend to flower for you at the same time? I'm assuming shortly after dormancy - if you put them through it, that is.

There are some oddballs which flower at other times of the year, but for the most part, spring is their time to flower.

What Pinguicula is that humongous one about 4 pages ago!?

Job well done! That Ping is a monster.

*skips through and picks all the pretty violets for a bouquet*

:p pretty flowers Brokken!

If I recall correctly, isn't P. gigantea the only ping with dew on both the tops and bottoms of the leaves? Haven't grown one in a couple years.

Man...I would love to have a greenhouse like that Brokken. Fantastic man. Thanks for sharing. A major inspiration.

Thanks Thez! :)

Mass: That is correct, though I think there's another one that also has glands on both sides of the leaves. I can't remember which though.

You got some pretty amazing plants yourself Vraev despite not having a GH. When you get one I'm sure it'll put mine to shame. :)

And now, twin hamatas. The first one, I got from Cryssital about 3 years back. It nearly died but it made a good recovery. The second one was a trade with Nepenthes101. It didn't grow up for a year, but finally last year it broke its stasis:

cp-mar2012-hamata002.jpg

cp-mar2012-hamata003.jpg

*mass eagerly counts the days until his hamata looks half that cool*

I was playing around with the 80-200mm lens today and took some non-CP pics around the yard. Enjoy!

garden001.jpg

garden002.jpg

garden003.jpg

garden004.jpg

*steals your dogs and flowers*

d'aww... what a cute pup. Looks like spring is in full swing for you there.

Back