What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey I guys I'm new to this forum and I wanted to share my carnivorous garden ... It's 7 feet by 3 feet and on the right theres a water reservoir. The plants don't look that big or in shape because I planted them this year. I've been looking at Brokken's Icps post's and I thought why not make a big bog.

http://s937.photobucket.com/albums/...arden/?action=view&current=2010-Copy-Copy.jpg

well right now this is what I have in it...

Sarracenia

Oreophila
Flava rubricorpora
Flava cuprea
Rosea
purpurea ssp purpurea
Flava maxima
Rubra Jonesii
Leucophylla
Minor

Venus flytraps

B52
Low Giant
Big Mouth
Typical
Red Dragon
Fused Tooth

Darlingtonia

Drosera

filiformis
Rotundifolia

Last edited:
no i cant. looks like the link is broken.

Fantastic!!!
Can't wait to see it once the plants start filling it out ;)

cant wait to see it next june.

Oh man. The link isn't working for me right now, (I'll figure it out later) but just by reading the plants, I can tell it's gotta be awsome.

Yeh I can't wait too till it's june! I'll definetly take pics once the whole thing is filled

It should look very impressive in about 10 months from now.

It'll put mine to shame, that's for sure! :) Definitely keep us updated on the progression of this beast! :)

-B-

Wow, can't wait to see it next year!

Thanks Brokken! that means a lot but I can never beat your bogs...theres so many of them and so many species and hybrids that it's basicaly Sarracenia Heaven!

Well, if you follow my thread you know that I started with only a few plants. Yours will be beautiful! Trust me. :)

Back