What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temp. Grow Room

So I had "someone" request pics of where I was growing my plants while my new house is being built.
This is the 3 season's room they are in until my move in day. It's perfect for the H/L's, but the LL's have adapted wonderfully. ALL of my plants are just loving this room. Thier pitchers never grew this fast when they were at my old place, that's for sure.

Please ignore my mother's dorky knick knacks.. I can't take credit for them. Honost.. :crazy:

100_5453.jpg

100_5461.jpg

100_5462.jpg

100_5460.jpg

100_5459.jpg

On our lanai, we also have a wire basket for shoes.
Except ours is silver, and there's more than one pair of sandals in there :p

But I like what you've done with the place ;)

NEAT-O
I like your mom's creations, too!

That is really awesome! knick knacks aside. I hope to be able to set up a grow room or grow-"section of house" sometime soon. Glad your lowlands have adapted!

The binata doesn't seem to mind either :0o:

The binata doesn't seem to mind either :0o:

That thing is just loving the outdoors here.. And that's pic was taken AFTER I chopped off 6 of the biggest flower stalks.

you know what's next right? hanging lights from the ceiling. lol.

you know what's next right? hanging lights from the ceiling. lol.

lol.. the thought had crossed my mind. But I'm only here for another 5 weeks or so. So I'll spare my parents the holes in thier ceiling.

I see a Nep flower. They MUST like it in there.

I think the "dorky" knicknacks are cool. :-O

Nice place for plants :D
If i were you, i'd make it my permanent growroom :D

Yeah, listen to Taliesin, stay with your parents permanently. :-)) :censor: :-))

Back