What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my new greenhouse

my new greenhouse (new video page 6)

hello all,

Here are some pictures to show you my new greenhouse

97793504.jpg

97009267.jpg

16053485.jpg

27975178.jpg

69161925.jpg

59734020.jpg

sorry for the quality of photos

Last edited:
Omg that stream looks so nice.
Was it allready there or did you build it yourself ?
I love the whole thing! :D

OH....MY....GOD....:0o:

Seriously, you really can't do much better than that.....I mean, THEY ARE IN THE FREAKIN' GROUND! :-O

That greenhouse is amazing!

Absolutely amazing!! What size is it? Are you going to keep filling the mossy area with neps?

That's very nice. How are you heating it in the winter?

Is it sort of intermediate that I see you have a raff hanging from the rafters but cobras growing in the ground? I tried growing a raff in with everything else I have, but where clipeata was even growing, raff was pouting.

Un. Believable.

Just...WOW. HOLY WOW.

:hail:

I am so jealous of that wonderland and in such awe and its so amazing and ohman.

more wow. inspirational actually. cool.

Beautiful!!! Please keep us updated....

Eden!

I never thought about it until now, but a stream through a greenhouse is an awesome idea. Great work.

Absolutely unreal. Excellent job! That stream - a stroke of pure genius!

That is the Garden of Eden! Absolutely Beautiful!

hello and thank you ^ ^

I created everything in the greenhouse, I'll put some other Nepenthes in the foam around the creek

the greenhouse measure 4.50 m x 6m, as the temperatures are very low I heat with a small heater blowing 2000w and when I turn down a lot of hotbox 2600W

I hope that you can understand me because I go through a translator

some pictures with hydrofogger received this morning
hydro2.jpg

hydro.jpg

and some Nepenthes of the large table (about 120 plants)
tablear.jpg

Wow, that's some nice misting! I can't wait for 3 years from now when it's a total jungle :p

That is EPIC. If you let any plant flower and just go to seed the entire greenhouse floor will be carpeted with the seedlings! You should do that with capensis and let some squirrels in there :lol:

Really awesome job! Plants growing from the floor is the best touch.

I can see from your setup that those Neps won't stay small for too long! :)

How did you do the moss around the creek ?
Did it grow there or did you get large chunks from somewere else ?

thank you

I got the moss in the woods

a little video of my greenhouse (sorry for the bad quality)
<object width="800" height="600"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6F5bVBA8oJ8?fs=1&hl=fr_FR"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6F5bVBA8oJ8?fs=1&hl=fr_FR" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

OMg, that is one of the most amazing greenhouses i have ever seen!!
And all your plants look so healthy :D
I wish i had a greenhouse like that!
How do you keep it warm in winter?
You live in france right?

Back