User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 215

Thread: _ReApEr's Carnivorous Adventures [Picture HEAVY]

  1. #97
    SDCPs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello! the adelae you sent is now sending up a flower stalk, and my other plant is working on a second one! I may have seed quite soon...

  2. #98
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, that is awesome, SDCPs! How cool that they both decided to flower at the same time! Congrats!

    Thanks, Liz and xvart!

  3. #99
    Sarracenia Collector Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly cannot believe that is adelae. You've got the nicest adelae in the world(and by the world, I truly mean the world)!
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

  4. #100
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awgaupp View Post
    I honestly cannot believe that is adelae. You've got the nicest adelae in the world(and by the world, I truly mean the world)!
    Wow, I don't know about that, but thank you. Maybe I should start thinking about propagation for trade material...? It's about the only thing I have that I can imagine anyone would want. o.O


    A few more pictures.

    EDIT: No post-processing except cropping on a few. Click for full-size.


    P. moranensis 'Tehuacan.'


    P. moranensis 'Tehuacan.'


    N. inermis x bongso.


    D. adelae.


    Ceph.


    Ceph.


    Young D. capensis 'Alba.'


    N. ventrata.

  5. #101
    Aristoloingulamata Dexenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    Posts
    3,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice shots of that Pinguicula, I'd say that's calender worthy!
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

  6. #102
    Kyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fort Collins, CO
    Posts
    907
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, it's now my wallpaper. ^.^


  7. #103
    SDCPs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    1,188
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by awgaupp View Post
    I honestly cannot believe that is adelae. You've got the nicest adelae in the world(and by the world, I truly mean the world)!
    Lie! For one, it depends on your tastes. I'm very sure there is a much nicer genetic entity out there in the wild somewhere.

    The plant does get very red, and that makes it quite nice-looking, however, it depends on growing conditions.

    The main "flaw" I have noticed with this plant is that the leaves seem to curl backwards quite a bit.

    The plant I will be crossing it with doesn't have this trait, and the leaves are a bit broader. Should be interesting to see how it turns out!

    Take this pic for example. Another nice specimin:



    Anyway, you get the general idea. It's never safe to say one plant is the nicest in the world even if it is beautiful

  8. #104
    Sarracenia Collector Adam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,946
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SDCPs View Post
    Lie! For one, it depends on your tastes. I'm very sure there is a much nicer genetic entity out there in the wild somewhere.

    The plant does get very red, and that makes it quite nice-looking, however, it depends on growing conditions.

    The main "flaw" I have noticed with this plant is that the leaves seem to curl backwards quite a bit.

    The plant I will be crossing it with doesn't have this trait, and the leaves are a bit broader. Should be interesting to see how it turns out!

    Take this pic for example. Another nice specimin:



    Anyway, you get the general idea. It's never safe to say one plant is the nicest in the world even if it is beautiful
    True... unless it's a super rare nep species, THEN you can say that if it's the only one in cultivation!
    Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...row-Trade-List
    Collection: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...-Deadly-Plantsn
    Quote Originally Posted by lizasaur
    Minor x Purp I actually have. Well,technically it's Minor Okee x Psitt Green.

Similar Threads

  1. _ReApEr's growing grow list
    By Kyle in forum Grow List
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 08:36 PM
  2. Adventures at Home Depot
    By jimscott in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-20-2010, 10:47 AM
  3. Wakey, wakey…eggs and bakey. (Picture Heavy)
    By joossa in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 06:02 AM
  4. Ahh... Autumn (picture heavy)
    By joossa in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 06:05 PM
  5. Finally… pictures!!! (Picture heavy)
    By joossa in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:45 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •