Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 14 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass's GH's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What page is your last uPdate on lol to big and sorry for spelling and stuff I am typing on my dads iphone

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice.. can't beat that. Better than I get with mine. But would it work on an entire GH?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it really depends on the size and your by the size I would say you shOuld use at least four and if you wanted the job well done I say six or seven but that's up to you and yes good deal and will get er done

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or I could just not use any and stick with my large cool mist humidifier.. tough choice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also since it is ultrasonic like a ultrasonic humidifier you can put tap water in it and it will clean the water making it safe for CPs that's what sarracenia northwest said and I thought using tap water with this ultrasonic fogged then it would do almost the same thing right I mean ultrasonic ultrasonic so anyone go against what I say or what they would dO because the fogged will not work in distilled water only in tap trust me I have already tried

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you lost me.. but this is an awfully long discussion to carry on in my picture thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know what I would do since they are so cheap I would try one out and see how you like it then if you want more you can of course get more and If you don't like it well you can use it for decoration in you house or something or just sell or trade it and It had three led light with it it Is a pretty nice tool to use for your cps

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Oh sorry I will stop just tell me please can we mOve this to the chat bOx or something thanks and I will stop using up your thread sorry for driving everyone crazy I will try to stop

does this rag smell like chloroform to you? boxofrain's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by eou812 View Post
    Also since it is ultrasonic like a ultrasonic humidifier you can put tap water in it and it will clean the water making it safe for CPs that's what sarracenia northwest said and I thought using tap water with this ultrasonic fogged then it would do almost the same thing right I mean ultrasonic ultrasonic so anyone go against what I say or what they would dO because the fogged will not work in distilled water only in tap trust me I have already tried
    My cool mist humidifier is the same way, (cheapo for those sick days), It will not produce mist with our pure tap water, but it works just fine with a FEW GRAINS of salt added to the water. There has to be mineral content present in the water to induce the cool mist it seems.
    "the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime"