What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

And you say you can't grow sarracenia! :)

Is that purp a montana? Definately the best I've ever seen :drool:

My bad.. that is my montana. Had to double check the labels to make sure I was right.. and of course, I wasn't.

Pics for Fern

IMG_7098.jpg

IMG_7100.jpg

IMG_7099.jpg

IMG_7103.jpg

IMG_7101.jpg

IMG_7102.jpg

Really liking the 'Effulgent Koto'.. it's like a large gracilis.

IMG_7108.jpg

IMG_7109.jpg

IMG_7111.jpg

Things are starting to POP!

IMG_7113.jpg

IMG_7114.jpg

IMG_7115.jpg

This one is for you Devon. ;)

IMG_7104.jpg

I say this every update but I can't get enough of your 'Eff Koto'! I'm adding that mutha to my want list..

I say this every update but I can't get enough of your 'Eff Koto'! I'm adding that mutha to my want list..

Already cut and traded off the first large basal. But it is putting out a new node growth. I'll keep you in mind if you keep reminding me. ;)

Thanks for the offer but I'm gunna have to try and find one in the uk.. :/

Eff Koto is HUGE! And is the picture below the eff koto a lower pitcher?
And I love your dews!

Eff Koto is HUGE! And is the picture below the eff koto a lower pitcher?
And I love your dews!

it's the last lower on the main stalk, yes.

are the frogs peepers? and the large grey a female? don't got them here

are the frogs peepers? and the large grey a female? don't got them here

No clue buddy.. your the smart one, remember? I was hoping you could tell me.

don't know my amphibians of North America very well. i might have a little golden books somewhere....

The frogs are grey tree frogs, either Hyla versicolor or Hyla chrysoscelis. The two species are virtually identical, though have distinct calls. versicolor is much more common in Michigan than chrysoscelis.

Fun fact: Hyla versicolor (4N) arose as a polyploid of Hyla chrysoscelis (2N) :D You hear about that all the time in plants, but it's quite rare in vertebrates.

Wow mass! The 'Effulgent Koto' is pretty nice! I would love to know when eventually trim it. :-D

The D. madagascariensis grows pretty well for you.

i miss my D. madagascarensis :( but hey its nice to see it grown so well, now your makin me jealous mass lol

i miss my D. madagascarensis :( but hey its nice to see it grown so well, now your makin me jealous mass lol

Think I'll get some leaf cuttings started just for you Anna. ;)

The frogs are grey tree frogs, either Hyla versicolor or Hyla chrysoscelis. The two species are virtually identical, though have distinct calls. versicolor is much more common in Michigan than chrysoscelis.

Fun fact: Hyla versicolor (4N) arose as a polyploid of Hyla chrysoscelis (2N) :D You hear about that all the time in plants, but it's quite rare in vertebrates.

Love this post. <3

Back