What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Awesome...that first shot is particularly beautiful. :awesome:

Ohhh, that first pic is simply :love:

And everything looks just fanmarvelous!!!! :-D

Very nice pics! V for veitchii! :D

yeah that first pic is spectaculair :D

Finally got a new camera on the way, so I thought I'd snap a couple "going away pics" with my old POS.

SG glabrata that I'm trying to pawn off on Sam.. cause I swear it hates me.

100_8581.jpg

I wish the peristome on Miranda stayed this light colored.

100_8567.jpg

Newest from sanguinea 'Orange'

100_8548.jpg

I think it was Danny that wanted to see these two side by side.. vogelii and platychila.

100_8557.jpg

Look Joe.. it's screaming for a new home! "TAKE ME TAKE ME!" (that's what she said)

100_8558.jpg

N. x leessii

100_8559.jpg

spec x aristo scenery..

100_8561.jpg

stuff..

100_8556.jpg

'stuff' looks great.. liking the miranda

He's baaaaaaaaaaaaack!!! :laaa:
Just in time cause I was going through withdrawals!

Everything is just looking incredible :love:
I don't think I've ever seen inside a ceph before :0o:
Sooo cool! Everything's just amazing!!!

What are you talking about - that glabrata looks great!

Nice! Yeah, if that glabrata hates ypu then keep giving it more hatorade :p

The glabrata must be passive-aggressive...because it looks fine to me.

You don't know an angry Nepenthes glabrata until you've seen mine. ;)

If that hates you, then mine probably wants to kill me.

Sick set up!

very nice man, i wish my gf wasnt pissy about the electric bill or id do the same thing in our spare room. Great plants, Great setup!
*Wife, But true dat!

Also, Schweet setup :)

Hooray! My glabrata ploy worked. I knew if I showed how much it hated me Sam would take it in..

I was so excited to find some new growth going on, I had to take some pics..

I'll dive right in with the highlight of my day.. N. 'Whisper' striped has had a tough time acclimating, but it finally has a nice strong growth point going.

100_8590.jpg

After picking up the pot for a closer look, I found quite the surprise hiding in the back!!

100_8593.jpg

Even a little node starting there..

100_8595.jpg

Then my next big surprise was my H. 'Tequila' showing that it's happy and acclimated.

100_8597.jpg

Freshly opened veitchii K pitcher

100_8599.jpg

oh so hairy chaniana x veitchii

100_8600.jpg

I still just love seeing these two pitcher happily side by side.. albomarginata 'Green' & vogelii

100_8603.jpg

100_8604.jpg

Happy little cobra..

100_8605.jpg

Vigorous Clumping moving right along..

100_8607.jpg

This one is finally starting to pick up after getting acclimated.

100_8609.jpg

This one died back to nothing after arriving, but then just popped out a dozen growth points over night.

100_8610.jpg

'Top Hat' getting some color finally.. and the Roridula in the corner is already putting up some new growth.

100_8626.jpg

100_8627.jpg

Wish 'Miranda' stayed just like this.. Think I'll enter it in the POTM to preserve this point of the pitcher development.

100_8612.jpg

100_8612copy.jpg

100_8644.jpg

x leessii

100_8642.jpg

Always nice to see growth from a new plant.. truncata x veitchii HL

100_8633.jpg

sanguinea 'Orange' update

100_8631.jpg

cup trap craziness..

100_8621.jpg

D. brevifolia for Lois

100_8614.jpg

Hating this LFS.. think I'm gonna swap it out.. again. SG villosa..

100_8617.jpg

BE macrophylla

100_8618.jpg

Pot of D. capillaris 'Long Arm' giving me payback for chopping off a dozen flower stalks a couple weeks ago.

100_8638.jpg

Amazing! I love your collection. Just several questions. Are you growing albomarginata 'Green' under highlander conditions? What's your growing conditions for the villosa (especially the temperature)? Btw: I think your Miranda' has similar pattern as my x "dyeriana".

Amazing! I love your collection. Just several questions. Are you growing albomarginata 'Green' under highlander conditions? What's your growing conditions for the villosa (especially the temperature)? Btw: I think your Miranda' has similar pattern as my x "dyeriana".

yes, the albo's have been moved into my HL GH so they can experience some "real" lighting. They were suffering in the LL GH with the lack of light. All of which are doing great btw. Growing and pitchering steadily.
The villosa is still small right now. So I can grow it in a 2.5 gallon bag for added humidity. It's also in front of the cooler, so it get's a bit more chilly than everything else. Daytime temp is about 78*, with a nighttime temp in the 50*s.
My x dyeriana absolutely hated me.. so I sold it to one of my friends last week.

I also just got a large walk in incubation chamber from Michigan State. It controls temp, humidity, light intensity, and CO2.. which is what I'm going to use to grow my UHL's in from here on out.

I really like your Darlingtonia californica and your Heliamphora.

:spazz:

I've never been so happy to wake up in all my life!!!

Quite the jungle you've got goin on...I love it! :laaa:

looks great bro, I want to see some pics of the incubation chamber when you get it set up for sure!

Back