What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New setup and/or greenhouse!

I know the next day they opened their flowers all of the way and ussually they don't open COMPLETELY. Plus i just added my Heliamphora heradoxa x minor to that terrarium in the greenhouse i just recived it yesterday it is COOL. Now i just need Utriculra and some other CP and i almost have every Genuis.

I think I can help with the utrics..

Really? Thanks that would be great.

which one's on my list do you like the most?

How about the easyiest one to grow and U. humboldtii and the one that looks the best? Is that to many?

Compared to that i got ripped off!

I agree..

And scratch humboldtii.. not on the trade list yet.

Well are the other ones i picked out ok and just give me a rondom one then.

you want any aquatics, or just terrestrials?

How about two terrestrials and one aquatic?

o.... k... But your in charge of shipping costs since they are freebies.

Ok just give me the easyiest one you have to grow and make it a aquatic and how much will that be?

Just a few bucks.. $3 should more than cover it.

Got it so by paypal or by mail?

Got it so by paypal or by mail?

mail works best.. If your sending cash again, wrap it up in a piece of paper this time. OH,.. and no coins please.

Got it. Will send today or tomorrow.

I suggest that you put the greenhouse out where it receives good lighting. And you'll also need a shade cloth if your going to place neps in there. If just sundews and other full sun loving CP's, there wont be a need for a shade cloth.

I have it on a barn porch and it recives at least right now 7 hours of direct sunlight and i have the Nepenthes behind the plants so they wont get to much sun.

I have it on a barn porch and it recives at least right now 7 hours of direct sunlight and i have the Nepenthes behind the plants so they wont get to much sun.

Can you post some more pics of your updated set up so I can see how they're arranged?

Back