Phase 1 is complete.. Please keep in mind that this was just day 1 and it is not yet finished. Tomorrow I'll be going back to fill in the tray with media and will be planting the Sarracenia then. I'll update this thread with pics as the showcase comes along.
Thanks again Tony for supplying the plants and helping to make this possible!
I used a mix of 2 orchid bark, 2 LFS, and 1 perlite..
Got the plants all potted up after mixing 10 gallons of media..
The grow space..
Using 2 of these liquid cooled 400w Hortilux halides..
And some plants..
Still a lot of work to do yet to make it a more natural looking grow area.. but I had to start somewhere. And after 5 hours of work, I don't think I did too bad.