What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Haven't updated in over 2 months :0o: I guess I will throw a few things up since it is a rainy day here in NY. Enjoy :)

N. rafflesiana
DSCN0839.jpg

DSCN0838.jpg

N. 'Red Beauty' Tis a great plant. One of favorites because it gives me no trouble at all...just pitchers.
DSCN0822.jpg

DSCN0855.jpg

A rogue N. diatas
DSCN0861.jpg

N. northiana in cruise control...
DSCN0862.jpg

Hungry for more ants you say?
DSCN0863.jpg

New N. 'Parvana' pitcher
DSCN0851.jpg

N. ventricosa x ephippiata new pitcher
DSCN0850.jpg

Little N. ramispina
DSCN0865.jpg

N. reinwardtiana..just keeps making me happy.
DSCN0852.jpg

N. lowii x campanulata
DSCN0859.jpg

N. 'Gothica' starting to flare its peristomes now.
DSCN0854.jpg

Brand new one I found while taking pics..
DSCN0853.jpg

N. 'Song of Meloncholy' Was going to give this one away until this pitcher formed. Now I am happy with it :)
DSCN0842.jpg

Alata 'D' starting to get nice size now. Thanks again Exo!
DSCN0843.jpg

A clump of basals that is N. 'Menahune'
DSCN0831.jpg

a new N. ventricosa x truncata (king of spades) pitcher..transplanted into larger pot a few weeks ago..Now it is starting launch pitcher tendrils :)
DSCN0829.jpg

Newest one..
DSCN0845.jpg

Ceph Typical in a 8 inch pot. This thing is a freight train. I got it 7 months ago as a tiny little guy.
DSCN0866.jpg

DSCN0868.jpg

Continued...........

Last edited:
Different Ceph clone...As the pitchers mature...They get nice and dark. ???
DSCN0873.jpg

P. morenesis flower bouquet.
DSCN0857.jpg

This look like a P. debbertiana flower to you guys???
DSCN0832.jpg

N. ventrata... Look for this one to be in the trade thread as a give away soon...;)
DSCN0848.jpg

DSCN0847.jpg

Thanks for looking...I won't take as long to update the rest I promise :)

Good god nerd.....beautiful. :0o:

That alata looks good too. :)

Beautiful! Your plants are outstanding as always. The N. diatas is really nice :)

Wow, nice looking unusual ventrata... Had no idea they could actually get a ridged peristome.

Awesome plants overall!

Very nice, love the dark ceph.

very nice very nice, ive been wondering what u been up to down there and now we know. Im going to build something simular in my house im buying i need something eaccesable neat and controlable. Nice plants and great job!!!!!!

thanks everyone! I appreciate it! :)
@exoThe alata gets better every pitcher. I like the coloring on this one..

@carn thanks man:) hope to have some vent x hamata pitchers of my own to display soon. They are inflating now.

@sig...got that from rball. He hooked me up with my first cutting in the hobby..awesome guy! Pitchers look good but it is starting to really take off after I transplanted and added a 3/4 of a tablespoon of osmocote. Watch out now!

@gea I dunno what it is with that ceph...but I like it. I thought it might be a one time thing but the next pitcher is starting to turn a plum color already :)

@rball thanks bro. If you need some ideas let me know I can help. I got one thing to say though..build double the size of what you think you need! :)

oh yeah.. I'm insanely jealous of your diatas by the way.

Thanks mass! I was just doing some more link clicking on that ping...I won't rest until I know!

On the Diatas...I need to give it a more cooler atmosphere to unlock it full potential though. I am currently making a Heli setup that will give me a perfect spot to put some of my highlanders Alongside to benefit from the cooling I will be implementing...

I got a little Monster Energy Drink refrigerator from the company for buying a pallet of Monsters. Brand new in the box still. I plan on ripping it apart, coupling it with a new thermostat, and using it for the love of my Cp's. :) :rookwoot:

N. Red Beauty is aptly named!
And that diatis is great. I may have to pick one up sometime.

Awg- Thanks! The red beauty is now starting to hit it's stride. Loving the warmer temps. Almost time to repot it though, Hopefully the substrate doesn't look bad and I don't have to do too rough of a transplant. I have holes drilled into the pot, all vertical so I'm assuming all is well. It sure looks it! :)

I got a little Monster Energy Drink refrigerator from the company for buying a pallet of Monsters. Brand new in the box still. I plan on ripping it apart, coupling it with a new thermostat, and using it for the love of my Cp's. :) :rookwoot:

haha.. that a boy! ;) Keep the pics rolling in as your creation unfolds.

<3 your plants are gorgeous as usual :love:

That N. glabrata is insane! I want one now. Any progress of N. maxima "Lake Poso"?

Hey mang the plants look Fackin Awsome there guy! Is that Ventrata of the cutting i gave you? looks just like the one i kept as welll.

Wow, youre collection is amazing! I might start collecting these again. I really like the vent x truncata.

Ooooh, everything is looking awesome!! :love:

wow what an awesome setup you have, i have really enjoyed you pictures

Back