Mother won a poker tourney, and is donating $1200 to me for a new permanent outdoor GH.
I've got a lot of choices, but a few things to keep in mind.
1. I live in a zone 5 (Michigan) with harsh, cold winters. (Aluminum frame is probably best)
2. Heating/cooling will need to be figured into the cost.
3. Size matters, bigger the better. Mom thought a 10' x 12' sounded kind of small.
4. Everything needed, GH included, cannot cost more than $1200.
5. I have a 2 week deadline to hunt, shop, select, and order.
I'm open to suggestions and recommendations. Let's hear what you guys think. Links are appreciated.