What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Building my dream bog. Step by step instructions

Gorgeous set up!

Nice! Looks like the type of setup to admire @ sunset....

VERY NIce!! Been away from these forums for too long, but your pics hit me square in the face. I am planning a bog project this spring and yours really inspiures me!

The bog filled in very nicely.

Thanks for the bog lesson and your plants are loving it!

Thanks for all the comments! It's been so great to learn from everyone in this forum. We still have at least 3-months before any of those plants start growing again. too long...

an insperation to us all!!! symply amazing i love it.

so colourfull,good job

Somehow I missed this thread. . . That bog is so awesome. I wish I had that in my backyard so I could just sit and read or play music out next to the plants. Nice job!

I also wish I lived in Oregon. :p

awesome..... so do you wish you made it bigger already? :)

Well here I was thinking that spring was just around the corner. The Sarracenia that I have in the cold greenhouse are pushing flower buds, and what happens? We get a freak snow storm.
snowhome2012218.jpg

snowhome2012219.jpg

Yeah, that keeps happening up here as well.. Im beginning to think I will NEVER get to see flowers and new pitchers. :p

Aha you oregoners and your unusually cold weather. I'm enjoying our unusually warm 80 degree weather over here :p

looks like my back yard except the tree flattening my deck

It must be opposite week! I live in Michigan, and we have had 90 degree weather all week! :D

Here are some mid-summer updated photos.

summer2012451.jpg

summer2012449.jpg

summer2012459.jpg

summer2012456.jpg

Last edited:
wow!! that bog sure if packed with healthy plants :D

the overflow...

summer2012465.jpg
[/IMG]

Back