I think its about time to start my own thread here... i'll start it off with a couple new pics from today..
I got rid of the mylar I previously had up, it was just causing too many problems.. I now have 3 small fans hung to blow across the light, one on each end and a strip of 4 computer fans blowing forward.. So far so good... Now I just can't wait to fill this puppy up! Still need to get a light for the second shelf...
I set up a LL chamber on the left with a covered plant tray full of water, and a heating pad. As of this posting its soul inhabitant is a N. ampullae cutting.
And Mr. Heli butchinensis is now chillin by himself.. He'll go into a covered tray with more room here soon..