What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolfn

Agent of Chaos
Greetings. Welcome to the factory. I shake you warmly by the hand.

I started constructing this terrarium back in January. Bought myself a 10-gallon terrarium, a 125 watt CFL, cut some glass to make a glass top, and bought about $300 worth of plants and growing supplies. It seems everything is finally settling in.

The terrarium inside my room (wrapped in white cardboard with aluminum foil on the insides)
Terrarium1.jpg

Opening the window:
terrariumopen1.jpg

A brief look inside:
insideterrarium1.jpg

Byblis liniflora:
Byblis1.jpg

Nepenthes ampullaria:
Ampullaria1.jpg

Cephalotus:
cephalotus1.jpg

Heliamphora minor:
Heliamphora1.jpg

Sarracenia purpurea venosa:
Purpurea1.jpg

Utricularia livida and calcifida and Genlisea:
Utrics1.jpg

Drosera capensis 'red'
Capensis1.jpg

Thermometer on the inside of the terrarium says it hits about 90F during the day:
thermometer1.jpg

Oooh, you're doing great! All your plants are so happy looking!!

Neat! What pygmies are in the pot with the Bylbis?

wow, everything looks great! I wish I was able to get my Byblis sprouts past their baby phase. They just didn't want to get any bigger before they died. I'm quite jealous.. :hail:

I hear Byblis plants don't ship so well. Which is too bad because I'd totally offer you a ceph for the smaller one. Umm.. I'd totally be willing to take the chance if your up to it. ~wink wink~

Very nice! I can't wait till i get my terrarium! ^^

Back