Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 21 of 78 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast

Thread: Mato's Pic Thread.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kudos on the inermis X bongso! Damn, that is a slow grower isn't it!? The peristome on mine has aged to a deep, glossy black now. It's quite dramatic. :-)

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whimgrinder View Post
    Kudos on the inermis X bongso! Damn, that is a slow grower isn't it!? The peristome on mine has aged to a deep, glossy black now. It's quite dramatic. :-)
    haha yeah, it's proven to be the most frustrating nep in my collection. Can't believe this is the first pitcher it's put out since I've owned it. Can't wait for the color change.. better mark the calendar for 2013.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good stuff, Mat! You've got me wondering whether I need to make a really big effort and go to the garden show. You've also awakened my guilt at taking so long to repot my regia. See what you've done?
    - Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow your neps definiietly make me envious lol I really like the air plant 4 pictures down

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, guys!

Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Good stuff, Mat! You've got me wondering whether I need to make a really big effort and go to the garden show. You've also awakened my guilt at taking so long to repot my regia. See what you've done?

It's worth checking out, Mark, but keep in mind that it's surprisingly expensive: $8 for parking and $10 entry fee, not to mention all of the plants you're bound to leave with. I will say that there are some amazing finds, though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Plants are lookin good mato. You look like you are running out of room though! Was going to stop by the expo to see the home a garden exhibit but was wondering is SNW the only carnivorous dealer there? And did they bring anything here back from there trip?

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinjie View Post
    Plants are lookin good mato. You look like you are running out of room though! Was going to stop by the expo to see the home a garden exhibit but was wondering is SNW the only carnivorous dealer there? And did they bring anything here back from there trip?
    Unfortunately, they are the on CP dealer at the show and they don't have anything with them from Sam's nursery. As a matter of fact, Jacob said he didn't even know what they got, because they just point at what they like and Sam adds it to a list. I guess it's the only way to adopt a Poi Dog.

If you're into orchids, tillandsias, or a bunch of somewhat hard to find indoor house plants, than it's worth checking out. Otherwise, a bit pricey with the cost of parking and the entry fee.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks mato!