Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Mato's Pic Thread.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Awesome pics and nice regia that is a score.

I gotta ask, just to see how well I know my Portland geography. Do you live like, somewhere around Alberta and N williams ave?

I swear I recognize that apartment complex.

Did you used to live here, Dex? That's a bit further northwest from my apartment, but not by much. I ride my bike around that area to get to work several times a week. I live in the Hollywood District, above the Hollywood Library (literally), which is very close to that area. Which apartment complex was it, exactly?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great looking plants. Just FYI, I'd get that regia into a much taller pot now before it get's any bigger. Super long roots on these guys.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mato77429 View Post
    Did you used to live here, Dex? That's a bit further northwest from my apartment, but not by much. I ride my bike around that area to get to work several times a week. I live in the Hollywood District, above the Hollywood Library (literally), which is very close to that area. Which apartment complex was it, exactly?
    Yeah I lived there for a few months once, in St. Johns. I have no idea what apartment complex it was I just remembered the brick, and literally only from riding by on my bike past as fast as I could only once or twice.

Is there are an over priced cafe on the corner of an intersection just north of that pic?

( )
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They're all looking amazing man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    whoa
    if you dont mind my asking, how much did they charge you for your D. regia

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That regia is incredible! Like Travis said, I recommend that you put it in a huge pot, it will grow much quicker that way into a big bush.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that regia is awesome! Great pick up.

BANNED
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Yeah I lived there for a few months once, in St. Johns. I have no idea what apartment complex it was I just remembered the brick, and literally only from riding by on my bike past as fast as I could only once or twice.

Is there are an over priced cafe on the corner of an intersection just north of that pic?

( )

There's a coffee shop next to the library entrance. Not sure what overpriced cafe you mean, considering Portland has one on nearly every corner. But yeah, not sure how long ago you lived here but that area has cleaned up a lot. Not ghetto anymore and the houses are quite expensive. When did you live here?

Page 6 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast