What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mato's Pic Thread.

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
That Sib is awesome....one of the nicest I've seen in a while.

So you went with the clone 2 eh'? Very nice looking. That veitchii whathaveyou is gonna be a nice one.

:drool:

How large is the main plant?

:drool:

How large is the main plant?

It's about 8'' in diameter. I think the key to sibs is just giving them somewhere to bury their tendrils. They'll disappear for a few weeks and then something red and ominous will begin to rear its head.

Ah, I see. Interesting. :) Will be watching this thread from now on. xD​

Decided to take some photos of the shelf I mounted in the bedroom. Nothing big here, just a few pings in dormancy and a new pico-greenhouse Brooke picked up from Ikea.

IMG_3888.jpg

IMG_3886.jpg

All of these pings have been bone dry since November.

Gigantea x moctezumae

IMG_3891.jpg

Laueana

IMG_3889.jpg

Aphrodite unfurling a new flower.

IMG_3890.jpg

That's a sweet Wardian case! Do you know if Ikea still carries them?

Not entirely sure, Brok. However, I'm pretty sure it's a new product, so there's probably a good chance.

definitely makes a cool mini GH.

Some saturated regia shots. I plan to transport it to a tall african violet pot I have sitting around, just haven't gotten around to it.

IMG_3894.jpg

IMG_3893.jpg

IMG_3892.jpg

Last edited:
nOm NoM nOM!!

lol Mat. Thats an awesome regia btw

Very beautiful Mato!

Getting a little picture happy. Decided some of the other cps needed attention.

Heterodoxa

IMG_3907.jpg

Hummer's

IMG_3905.jpg

Typical

IMG_3904.jpg

IMG_3903.jpg

Never thought I'd be so impressed by a capensis. This plant looked wilted and basically dead in my friend's care a few months back.. Stuck it under the lights, fertilized, and, well, it's probably the healthiest, most vigorous sundew I own.

IMG_3902.jpg

IMG_3901.jpg

IMG_3900.jpg

Various pygmy dews.

IMG_3899.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

Scorpiodes

IMG_3897.jpg

IMG_3896.jpg

So, yeah, nothing special. As some of you know, I'm really more of a nep man. Give me a girl with some big pitchers and BAM! ..I'm putty in her hands.

I sure do like scorpiodes. Wish I had more than one little plantlet.. yours are so dreamy.

Are those all SNW cephs?

I sure do like scorpiodes. Wish I had more than one little plantlet.. yours are so dreamy.

Are those all SNW cephs?

Actually, none of them are S NW cephs. To be honest, I got these at probably 1/8th of what they're charging..

You like the scorpiodes, eh? I've got another pot full of tiny ones that grew from gemmae about a month ago.

Actually, none of them are S NW cephs. To be honest, I got these at probably 1/8th of what they're charging..

You like the scorpiodes, eh? I've got another pot full of tiny ones that grew from gemmae about a month ago.

keep me in mind if you get anymore gemmae out of em'..

keep me in mind if you get anymore gemmae out of em'..

I sent a dozen or so to Brie. Break in and steal them from her. I'm sure she won't mind. :cuss:

Back