What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mato's Pic Thread.

• Thread starter mato
  • Start date
Every time I go to that Portland nursery I feel bad cause those nep looks so bad. I have saved two of them and one is Easily at four feet now:).

Last edited:
Wistuba arrived! Everything looks great, with the exception of one little thing..

Out of all the plants, of course it was the edwardsiana that had issues. The plant was severed form the sphagnum ball that still held its roots. Contacted AW, who said this shouldn't be an issues with this particular species because of the succulent-like roots. I suppose only time will tell.

IMG_4586.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

muluensis actually had three plants growing off the root ball. Didn't bother trying to pry these two larger ones apart, but it could have been easily done.

IMG_4593.jpg

lowii murud

IMG_4592.jpg

villosa, a little on the small root side, but should be fine.

IMG_4591.jpg

edwardsiana, all bagged up and hopefully ready to start rooting!

IMG_4590.jpg

peltata

IMG_4589.jpg

hamata clone 1

IMG_4588.jpg

tenuis

IMG_4587.jpg

H. minor divided when I placed the sphagnum ball in water.

IMG_4597.jpg

IMG_4596.jpg

IMG_4595.jpg

Hopefully in a few weeks these babies will be healthy, hardened, and bag-free.

wow that peltata is huge! Good luck with the eddie :(

Some of those are quite a bit bigger than I expected from Wistuba. Gives me hope on my incoming order.

Yeah...it's totally possible that the eddie can recover...I've seen it before

Very nice, and the N. edwardsiana looks healthy, I'm sure it'll be good, it seems to be a robust plant.

Good haul. Think that eddie will be fine. Try to find some pin head LFS. The compactness of it seems to make rooting easy.

Very nice! Good luck with the eddie!!

Thanks guys. I'm thinking everything will be coming up Milhouse.

Good luck with that little guy...

Call me crazy I am just not a fan of getting such small plants, or multi-growth point plants. It really aggravates me.

Some of those plants are quite large in comparison though!

You have some fantastic looking plants, keep me posted on how your Eddie does. I hope that it makes a full recovery.

I missed this

You got an eddie! Hope it recovers, and you got some other nice stuff to.

Congrats on the eddie! It should pull through... if not then wistuba may replace it ;).\

How long were you on the waiting list?

Those are some nice new plants, Mato. Good luck with the eddy. I'm sure it will do well in your care.

nothing

Last edited:
Wow! I've never seen a glabrata that tubby! Makes me wish my glabby seeds would hurry up and germinate. :censor:

hey! totally missed this update..

That veitchii K is LOVING your lights. Very nice..

yeah that N. glabrata is a real winner, so far anyway. Is it SG?

Beautifull plants Mato!!!

nothing

Last edited:
Back