What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pics of my Patio - Then and Now.

Brie

Sarracenia freak
I found this rather amusing... Found a photo, dated 5-30-11, taken around the time I joined TF.

This is was the extent of my CP collection as of 5-30. Pathetic right? lol
6135220204_57c0786390_o.jpg

And taken tonight... Just under 4 months later... Hi my name is Brie, and i'm an addict. And im not even including my indoor tropical grow rack lol. It has 40ish plants all on its own.
6135206532_f416b5625b_o.jpg

6134659079_d0c0fb2190_o.jpg

Edit: Ok, had to take a new pic of the Ping/Dew/Etc shelf as well to add here..
6134701571_688c4c491b_o.jpg

There is no cure for what you have now. :lol:

Wonderful addiction ain't it..

Very nice collection!

Ahaha, so the addicting has settles in, I see. :p

Resistance is futile...

But there certainly are worse addictions.....

I know right? Least its not crack.. or heroin.. lol.

Always ends this way... :)

Oh that's very well put together! I didn't have nice racks for mine til waaayyy too late. Hence the term 'nep-ghetto' :lol:

I'm heading in this direction too.... and my dad is jumping on board. It's beautiful.

I'm heading in this direction too.... and my dad is jumping on board. It's beautiful.

I got my mom hooked too. lol. She went with me to the July open house for the local nursery(and the one today as well for that matter lol) and bought a ton of plants.. Had be set her up a huge bog bowl out on their deck.. So far she's done well in taking care of it, plants are doing great. :)

Back