Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: new heli chamber

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Av8tor1 View Post
    Yann,

hehehe Yannbo is classic and thanks old friend.

Yann, the sks with a grenade launcher would be the Yugoslavian M59/66 or M59/66A1, good price would be 200-300 depending on condition.
    Inspect bore carefully... they digested corrosive ammo their whole lives.

Butch
    You sure know your stuff! Was tagged $275 but I was reluctant just do to the salesman trying so hard to get it out the door... So I had to pass. I did remember you mentioning corrosive ammo that day but would know what to look if the gun was disassembled for me!

I saw some truncata leaves on that lower shelf in you earlier pictures How are those doing for ya? And the Sarras!?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That is a couple royal truncatas and they are doing great.... not getting the best of lighting to see the dark coloration but they are growing like weeds. Seem to prefer intermediate conditions and dryer watering schedules.

The sarrs are doing great, most are growing like weeds.... Ive lost a few over the last couple years but overall just a few.

The S. Leah Wilkerson is a beast, that thing is tall and what i really like is it is very wind resistant, thank you my friend

My S. Adrian Slack is also going to have a great year it seems.

I think I will have some of the prettiest sarrs Ive ever had this year.

The bore of a rifle should be bright and shiney, with good strong rifling (nice, defined shape)
    Dark, pitted, corrosion, rifling wore away etc indicates who every carried and maintained the rifle during the war performed poor maintenance...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One year update:

Ive changed out the reservoir water about 4 times.... water usage had dropped off to practically zero. The only other maintenance required has been the occasional changing out of the airline tubing. Over time it becomes restricted with algae build up and watering cycle times become excessive.

The system has exceeded all expectations....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    glad to hear it! I can't wait until my helis start to preform as yours have. Not losing a single plant in my last two AW orders has boosted my confidence alot and I am certain your trichoderma plug is a big contributing factor. you da man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressive Butch. My helis and cephs are much stronger looking than before I used trich too, again thanks to your advice on the forums.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the kind comments, and congrats to both of ya on your success.
    Trichoderma is not a magic bullet, but when used correctly.... it is a valuable tool that can make heli and ceph cultivation much, much easier IMHO

While at ICPS 2012, Jeremiah told me he has gone to my watering system for his helis and loving it.... Talk about your confirmation, I was deeply honored by his comments.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when can we expect a photo update?
    " You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means." -Inigo Montoya
    +growlist
    +petiolaris drosera going dormant?
    +picture thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, ill get one tomorrow....