What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

new heli chamber

Ive moved a couple plants around as needed (but not many).... so no longer can do a real comparison but fwiw the growth is still obvious
IMG_2767_hf.jpg

Lower shelf (Nursery)
IMG_2769_hf.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Av

:clap:
I was just wondering yesterday how things were looking. Quite nice if I do say so myself.

Hey Butch, I just stumbled upon one of your RateMyProfessor comments: "Cool guy with some major Floyd Issues!!"

ummmm I dont believe in being just another brick in the wall ;-)

Hey Butch,
Me thinks you are feeding them a bit more than normal...
as the growth is lookin' outrageous!

images

Mmmm, Feed me seymour! :-O

Although indeed those shelves look a lot better than an old coffee can!

Gravis Mushnik: Who... I mean... what did that plant eat last night?
Seymour Krelboin: Uh... about a million Japanese beetles.

;)

Your plants are so curvy! :0o: I think my favorite is the parva, tis so fuzzy! :3

Parva exhibits an interesting trait, its pitchers seem to form a very pronounced "cleft lip" when stressed.

Freaking awesome, dude!

OMG Butch those are AWESOME!! AAAARRGGG I dislike winter!!! Not much trading I am getting plant fever again!

LOL, Josh.... you nut :p

Wow...i'm jealous:D.

Amazing like always, Butch. In the spirit of your design, I decided to buy a humidifier and blow it into my grow rack, between the fans, via some hot tub tubing I found at A-Boy. Conditions for Helis have just gotten a lot sweeter...

lol B!! Its like the ones in the lower shelf need to prove themselves to be ELEVATED to the upper shelf. You need another T5 fixture mate. LOL! Fantastic as always. :D Did u ever fix your 6 tube btw?

Beautifully grown plants Butch. Just when I think I've seen the peak of your growing prowess you always manage to up the standard! Well done

V,

Nope.... the 6 bulb fixture is sitting in a corner collecting dust. Im not going to worry about it till I see how well the 4 bulb performs over time.

hehehehe, the lower shelf is a cheap 4 bulb T8, so yeah..... its like heli ghetto down there LOL

Dio, Mato, Yann... thanks :)

Good to see ya Yann, are you making plans to attend ICPS 2012?

I think so Butch, though I'm not sure 'how' I'll be there. It will either be representing NASC or to present my thesis on a poster. Haven't decided yet! Sure would be nice if I could combine the two!

This thread is not good for my wallet... your amazing Helis make me want to buy more!

I got a new lens today so had to give it a try, please forgive the obviously noobish early attempt at its use, Iliterally pulled it out of box, installed and headed down to basement to snap a couple pics

but omg its going to be fun to play with

widehelirack.jpg

Ive got a little distortion going on, but it is expected and easily corrected with software once I get to that point

full size tiff version

Anyhow, the helis are rockin and flowering everywhere it seems....

Thanks for looking,
Av

Open WIDE! :0o:

Nice! Very Nice!!!

:bigthumpup:

Back