User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 121 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast

Thread: Mass's GH

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel ya there, feel it out and go from there. May be fine. Idk. I know I tried to go cheap with my other gh's and ended up spending more in the long run. The solar idea can be incorporated into you new Perm structure. I'm so thinking about some. But focusing on getting GH finished first. And they were nearly suggestions. Nothing you had to do. I've found that this hobby and gh's in general ain't cheap.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel ya buddy.. This entire outdoor attempt is my first go at it. I mostly just wanted to get my plants into the sun while I could. Winter is too cold, summer may be too hot.. Who knows? They will always have a spot on the bench in the indoor GH if conditions get too severe. Will just have to keep a close eye on everything and go from there.
    I really appreciate the tips, help, and advise everyone has though. Feel free to keep it coming as the season progresses.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is nice to have so much growing space! I think the hoop house looks very promising. So the purps are growing in a your in-ground bog?
    - Mark

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Mark.
    Yeah, I've got the montanas seperate from my purp bog, and now planted into the larger bog out back. They've been growing indoors all winter, since I got them just before winter hit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    great looking plants, i was looking at your shot of S. purp. montana and i seen the droso there, is that a d. capensis? if so does it make it year around for you, or do you replant it every year, or do you bring it in every winter? Thanks

monkey_Cup

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Those capensis that you see in the pic with the purps are just strays. Not sure where they came from, more of a nuisance really. Everything in that area was put there intentionally, except those. I won't kill them directly, since they are CP's afterall. But they're not getting any special treatment either. So into the bog they went, sink or swim.
    Guess we'll find out this time next year whether or not they can survive our Michigan winters.

Hear the Call of Nepenthes carnivoure12's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Things are looking beautiful as usual Mass. A lot of stripy goodness
    -Carnivoure12
    →Growlist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some very beautiful plants Travis. Your Tiveyi is just amazing.