0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love that Leesii, very pretty colors

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I so love how you've got random plants growing in and around your Neps. Makes all the wider shots look so natural.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I so love how you've got random plants growing in and around your Neps. Makes all the wider shots look so natural.
    Well thank you everyone.

Going to do some major rearranging this week. Thought I'd snap some pics while things still look good.

Formerly known as Pineapple Nepenthesis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any species that are said to be fairly easy, but are still challenging to keep? Any giving you a hassle due to humidity/lighting/temperature?

The neps look amazing, as usual! The Truncata x Veitchii leaf looks really cool. I didn't know that nep leaves had spikes! That thing looks BA!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pineapple View Post
    Any species that are said to be fairly easy, but are still challenging to keep? Any giving you a hassle due to humidity/lighting/temperature?

The neps look amazing, as usual! The Truncata x Veitchii leaf looks really cool. I didn't know that nep leaves had spikes! That thing looks BA!

*sigh* oh geez.. umm, no. Just a couple hybrids giving me a migraine atm. burb x eddy and N. (x tiveyi x veitchii H/L) x (northiana x veitchii H/L)..

It's actually a fuzzy brown hair you're seeing. Soft spikey hair..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    *sigh* oh geez.. umm, no. Just a couple hybrids giving me a migraine atm. burb x eddy and N. (x tiveyi x veitchii H/L) x (northiana x veitchii H/L)..
    You might have luck growing these as intermediates.....your setup is highlander conditions, right?
    Edward

My Growlist
    My Twitter page

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokosauros View Post
    You might have luck growing these as intermediates.....your setup is highlander conditions, right?
    Doing some massive rearranging tomorrow. Will make space in the warmer area for them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mass, you have one impressive collection of plants. The vetchii K somehow stands out from most of your photos, from leaf to pitcher, I'm liking the colours. Cute N. villosa seedlings, how are they? Awesome photo of the tiny bug on a vft leaf. "Land of the Dead.." was classic, Tree's of "live" Neps, all alone, in the dark? "Some dews going wild..", I lol'ed on that one ~_^. I like your "Older veitchii K pitcher" photo, almost looks as if it was taken from a jungle. I'm quite interested in Roridula at the moment. How is your Roridula, dentata or gorgonia? I think they're beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing and don't hesitate to post any updates.