User Tag List

Informational! Informational!:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 44 of 162 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 345 to 352 of 1289

Thread: Mass's GH

  1. #345
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a couple things..

    N. 'Viscarla' popped





    N. truncata HL is doing, something..



    N. sumatrana seedlings



    stuff is happening in the BobZ mini-bog. That's U. nelumbifolia, U. reniformis 'Big Sister', and D. 'Ivan's Paddle' visible in the pic.



    And an update on the D. indica project.
    The plant I allowed to flower has done so, and is dead and gone.
    The plant I did NOT allow to flower,.. looks like this today.



  2. #346
    zlookup's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    416
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Truncata is growing like a champ. Can't wait to see it fully formed.
    --------
    z

  3. #347
    Budgies are best Thagirion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    463
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh you have sumatrana seedlings. That's a plant I'd love to have. The pitchers are so big and fat. Very cool you sprouted some.

  4. #348
    Aristoloingulamata Dexenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    Posts
    3,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting... I've never seen U. nelumbifolia or reniformis grown in such a peaty, dense mix.

    That viscarla is looking great though.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

  5. #349
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zlookup View Post
    Truncata is growing like a champ. Can't wait to see it fully formed.
    x2 buddy..

    Quote Originally Posted by Thagirion View Post
    Oh you have sumatrana seedlings. That's a plant I'd love to have. The pitchers are so big and fat. Very cool you sprouted some.
    I didn't sprout them, that was Johnny's handy work.
    I'd totally give you one, but my spare is already someone's Christmas present. Or was it birthday..?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexenthes View Post
    Interesting... I've never seen U. nelumbifolia or reniformis grown in such a peaty, dense mix.

    That viscarla is looking great though.
    It's actually really chunky under the surface. A lot of orchid bark, charcoal, and what have you..
    And yeah, I love the Viscarla so much it finally made it's way to eBay today.

  6. #350
    Aristoloingulamata Dexenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    Posts
    3,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post

    It's actually really chunky under the surface. A lot of orchid bark, charcoal, and what have you..
    We'll see how they do. I believe both those species live in bromeliads in situ- quite a different substrate.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

  7. #351
    mass's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    8,144
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe Bob recommended, but we all know how my memory is:
    U. nelumbifolia ~ boggy sand & peat, just like I have it.
    U. reniformis ~ fluffy live LFS type dilly.

    I didn't know their preferred media at first when I stuck them into this mini bog. But by the time I had a direction on their growing conditions, they had already broken the surface with new growth. So I said screw it and left em'. They seem happy enough..

  8. #352
    Aristoloingulamata Dexenthes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Southern Tongass Rainforest, Alaska
    Posts
    3,708
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mass View Post
    I believe Bob recommended, but we all know how my memory is:
    U. nelumbifolia ~ boggy sand & peat, just like I have it.
    U. reniformis ~ fluffy live LFS type dilly.

    I didn't know their preferred media at first when I stuck them into this mini bog. But by the time I had a direction on their growing conditions, they had already broken the surface with new growth. So I said screw it and left em'. They seem happy enough..
    Hey, whatever works! I might try and mix it up if mine don't take off soon.
    LOOKING FOR: N. (argentii x bicalcarata) x {[(lingulata x edwardsiana) x (naga x hamata)] x [(klossii x undulatifolia) x (aristolochioides x rajah)]} Growlist: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=124586

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •