What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

The corner does look great. The veitchiis really stand out to me though. What are the vines you need to cut?

N. 'Effulgent Koto'
N. sanguinea 'Orange'
N. tobaica x talangensis
N. spectabilis x aristolochoides

I think they're all spoken for, but we'll see.

The corner does look great. The veitchiis really stand out to me though.

+1! I love all the veitchiis and veitchii hybrids! Are all the plants in that one corner sitting in a bed of live sphagnum? It looks great!

Wow. In ten years time I expect a full redwood to be growing out of your house. :)

Wow. In ten years time I expect a full redwood to be growing out of your house. :)

I was told that it'd only get as big as the roots allowed. But it just keeps growing.. and growing.. :0o:

+1! I love all the veitchiis and veitchii hybrids! Are all the plants in that one corner sitting in a bed of live sphagnum? It looks great!

Nah. They're all in their own individual pots. I just stuck the pots in a large tank to manage the mess.

Trav, I'm always at a loss for words my friend when viewing your GH pic's. Your set up is ingenious and of course your awesome plants are well known on more than one forum. Your love and care of your plants is certainly evident in your photo's.

Well done my Friend, well done.

Take note: Mass doesn't post pics of his overly cluttered, extremely messy work bench.
It's really cool though. A good sized, clear, plexiglass (waterproof) bench.

You, of course, know Travis that this just makes me want to see your work bench badly. So - do you have some photos ...?

Uhhh, you know your workbench is gonna be covered in plants within a month right?

Nice plants!

*hears Changes/Tupac in his head*

Another one of those turning points in my CP life.
Got all of the pots up and out of the trays. Think everyone will be happier/healthier in the long run.
Now just to switch everything over to square pots to really take advantage of the space!
:awesome:

I took the plexiglass divider out, and set a fan and humidifier up at opposite ends of the GH blowing across the room. Should make for a nice effect along nep ridge.

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1698.jpg

IMG_1699.jpg

IMG_1700.jpg

On a side note.. truncata HL popped at 8" tall

IMG_1695.jpg

Upcoming "Song of Melancholy" getting plump

IMG_1696.jpg

Last edited:
Great stuff. I'd love to do something like this except I haven't figured out how to vent an indoor AC yet. The egg carton is nice. I have recently discovered the joys of that.

thats gonna be a nice S.O.M

Great pics and plants as usual. The 'song of meloncholy' is gunna' be goergeous!

*hears Changes/Tupac in his head*
Thats a nice song.

Love that northiana(I think thats what it is). Can you post pics of that plant pls:)?

That looks incredible. You ever want to give it away i'll make room:p. Is your northiana putting out pitchers?

Unnnnnnghhh.. sweet delicious HL truncata. Looove it.

Looking forward to seeing some more photos of 'SOM' when it pops open. :)

I love tupac...

Things are lookin good!

Very Nice Mass!!! Beautiful plants!

Dude, clean out that humidifier reservoir!

pics..

IMG_1735.jpg

turns out this is the best spot to grow cool loving HL's and UHL's.

IMG_1732.jpg

Taken during the hottest part of the day.

IMG_1733.jpg

New 'Song of Melancholy' popped.

IMG_1738.jpg

pop yo collah!

IMG_1755.jpg

D. tubaestylis always popping out flowers. These are about done..

IMG_1734.jpg

Speaking of tuberous dews. D. zonaria's debut.

IMG_1752.jpg

Love these two little D. allantostigma. Hoping they give me some gemmae this year.

IMG_1739.jpg

And last but not least.. some dews loving LFS .

D. schizandra

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1750.jpg

D. graomogolensis

IMG_1753.jpg

D. ascendens (Serra de Ponta Grossa, Campo Largo, Parana, Brazil)

IMG_1754.jpg

Last edited:
Back