What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Looking at you and Paul's pics in the morning before work gets me through my work day, like a little paradise on my computer. Thanx

awww... Guess I'd better go take some more pics for tomorrow morning then. ;)

lol you need to post new pics EVERY day hahaha ;)

looking good to me,i really need to get involved with tuberous dews,thought they were grown over the winter period,or do you stagger the dormancy so you always have a few on the grow

Nice test pics they certainly look better! Do you mind telling me where you got your N. truncata X TM? Id love to get one...

Dewed, those dews looking like they're dewing awesome!

Nice test pics they certainly look better! Do you mind telling me where you got your N. truncata X TM? Id love to get one...

A good friend gave me a cutting of his a while back. Took awhile to get it rooted and growing, but nothing good comes easy.

looking good to me,i really need to get involved with tuberous dews,thought they were grown over the winter period,or do you stagger the dormancy so you always have a few on the grow

They are.. and winter is just starting in Australia. So this freshly imported tuber is just waking up for the season. It'll take time, but it'll get on the same schedule as my others.

lol you need to post new pics EVERY day hahaha ;)

well then.. moving onto today's pics.

D. capillaris 'Long Arm'

IMG_1876.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

D. allantostigma.. would love to find more gemmae of this species. Mine are yet to produce any.

IMG_1880.jpg

The always hairy N. truncata x veithcii HL

IMG_1881.jpg

An update on my N. 'Sabre'.

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

Looks like I'll be graced with a "First in my Care" from my female x Tiveyi HL 'Sarawak Red'

IMG_1893.jpg

took this cutting for SK. Starting to pic up it's growth rate a bit. N. truncata x veitchii HL 'Batu, Bali'

IMG_1891.jpg

Very nice, dude. I really like the first picture. Did you get a new camera/lens?

Very nice! That sabre is really cool!

Thanks guys. Anyone notice the villosa in the front of this pic? I think it'll be plenty happy.

IMG_1888.jpg

That villosa! :drool:

uh uh yeah, that's a niiice villosa.

Man, it's been a while since I checked this thread out, everything's looking great Mass!

The D. capillaris 'Long Arm' and D. allantostigma pics strangely remind me of Christmas ???

Very nice dude!

Looks like you figured out the new software just fine:bigthumpup:! Great update pics!

very nice Mass!
Every time I come to your thread I am gifted with wonderful images of wonderful thangs.

very nice Mass!
Every time I come to your thread I am gifted with wonderful images of wonderful thangs.

Glad to see you're still visiting my thread. Haven't heard from you in awhile.

Back