What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mass's GH

Huh? No, I have plastic trays below my rack that catch all the water that drains below. Nothing is ever sitting in water.

Wow very nice!!! I always find that my veitchi is "protecting" the lil' guys :lol: .

Huh? No, I have plastic trays below my rack that catch all the water that drains below. Nothing is ever sitting in water.

OOoooooh.. So then you just empty out the trays whenever they need it. Gotcha..

Exactly. I'm sorta curious how you thought I did things before?

I water mine the same way as mato does :)

great set up mass! how do you keep it cool enough for your Villosa? and the rest of the ultras?, a humidifier for humidity?
ow & beautiful plants

great set up mass! how do you keep it cool enough for your Villosa? and the rest of the ultras?, a humidifier for humidity?
ow & beautiful plants

I have 2 ultrasonic fogging humidifiers for humidity (duh), 2 fans running to keep the air moving, and a large AC unit to keep the temps in check day and night.
The AC is the large white unit under the table there..

IMG_2116.jpg

What are those lights for?

Very good setup there. I am eager to know the results of it. which way it is working and which kind of lights being used. This are something the most important factors .

Thanks for the response Mass, impressive*

:drool:.........lookin good!

The stripes on the last plant is ridiculous. Thanks for sharing pics.

:awesome: That last one my new background pic...with your permission of course.

That last one is awesome Mass....great stripes! :0o:

i agree the last pic is so cool

Back